GT: Childhood Friends



This weeks Girls Talk theme hosted by none other than my cheery marce Niko over at her über violet Girls Rule blog is really a trip down the memory lane. My childhood friends, like Niko, are my cousins. We're a pretty tight family, on both sides (but I'm closer to my mom's relatives) and these are a couple of pictures I dug up. Pretty old pictures, which says a lot about my age. LOL.


The one above is of me and my cousins on my father's side. I don't see them anymore because we each have families of our own now, plus we live in another city. I am closest to the two small boys on the left, Em and Hon, and we communicate sometimes on Facebook. I'm the girl in blue with the pink headband, by the way. I don't know what happened to the picture and why it's messed up that way. Tee hee.

Below is a picture of me, my sister Rb, my favorite aunt Tita Itang, and our two cousins Bronson and Mark. They are from my mom's side, and I still see them when we go to Bulacan. Mark has a baby now, and Jerby (Mark's son) is born on the same month as Svet. Bronson is still single and is still batang-isip (childish). LOL. But I love them both. And now I miss them. It's your fault Niko. Niahehe.



Join our trip down the memory lane this week and share your old pictures and stories! Head over to Niko's blog to join in the fun!

 

12 comments:

Sherry said...

wow great pics, I still searching for mine.

redamethyst said...

ouch, talagang memory lane. maghagilap pa ako ng pictures para may entry ako.

Lady Patchy said...

talagang nakatago sa baul na hinalungkat pa .buti ka nga may mga pics ng relatives mo during your childhood days .

Mommy Liz said...

luma na talaga ang mga pictures, parang muntik ng maaganas, di ko tuloy maaninag ang kagandahan mo Marce. oo nga, yang NIKO na yan, ipinaalala ang nakaraan, ayan, miss ko na tuloy yugn kabataan ko na wla akong problema sa bills at ang buhay ko eh naglalaro lang, kumakain at natutulog, bwahahaha!

Karen Chayne said...

its so nice to see and remember those good old days... I am also looking for mine in my mahiwagang baul... hehehe

Marice said...

this theme is sooo cute :) classic! :)

u may view mine here

peppermayo said...

authentic ang photo! nag update na rin ako! ;p

Mylene said...

Nice. It is cool that you still have your old pictures with your friends and relatives.

redamethyst said...

eto, meron na akong entry. hehe
here's my entry

niko said...

bruha ikaw ung nkayellow sa 2nd picture??? sabihin mong ikaw dahil kamukang kamuka mo si svet!! galing hihih

gusto ko sana post ung lates pictures with my cousin, omg andami na ng mga kids sa paligid ang hirap mag enumerate sa post lol bwhahahaah

thanks for joining GT kahit lam kong super busy ka!!! happy weekend marce!

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@niko: yes, ako nga ung labas singit. bwahahaha! honga kamuka ko sya. hihi. kulet.

AC said...

how nice naman... ako di kame super close ng mga cousins ko noon... pano naman ako pinaka matanda sa kanilang lahat, so arte ng lola mo, ayaw makipaglaro sa di ka age... hahaha!!! medyo mataba ka nung bata ka, sisteret ha... super slim ka na now...