Birthday Gift From 2007

It's that time of the year again. LOL. Gosh, I can't believe I'm a year older already. Anyways, I was browsing through my old, old blog and thought I'd post here a poem a former officemate (Hi Caesar!) made for me on my birthday which I posted there. Tee hee. Not everyday that someone makes a poem especially for me (I am was usually the one to make something for others when the inspiration strikes), so 2007 was a special year for me.

I know somebody
this person is not a nobody,
she is a young lady
that gets along with everybody.

People should treat her well
if you don’t want to rot in hell,
she is not your average woman
she’s only perfect for her current man.

This person can kick someone’s ass
with much fervor and class,
but this person has a soft side
there are times she just sit back and join life’s ride.

So come one and all
don’t make me do the roll calling,
Let’s celebrate this special date
it only comes once a year for MK.

No comments: