A Serious Post

I missed this blog. I just didn't realize how much until I started typing the title of this blog post. I missed spewing my usual sarcastic lines, but my need to blog about my life was bridled by stuff that happened to me this week. I know I have let down some of you. Yes, a public apology is deserved by my friend Pehpot because I promised to make a button for her site but the night that I was supposed to make it, something happened. Now I won't go into any details right now because I still need some time for myself before I could muster enough courage to spill it all out.

See, I'm having a rather VERY Uma Thurman moment right now. Look up the movie Prime, it's the part near the end. If you've seen the movie, I guess you'd pretty much have an idea what hell I am going through right now, but for those of you who have not seen it, I suggest you do, or wait for an update from me. I don't know when will I have the strength... I hate to leave you guys hanging, but I really should stop now as I don't think tears on my keyboard would be a good thing if I want this keyboard to last.

11 comments:

Honie Kwon said...

aww.. i really don't have any idea on what you are going through but I can feel.. how hard it is.. for you.. hope everything will go for its proper places and if you want someone to talk to.. i'm just a chat away..aright.. !!

redamethyst said...

serious nga ito. ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganito kaikling post mo. hehehe

zoan said...

dito nalang ako mgko concentrate sa old articles mo kaye, ang dami kasi nilang comments sa mga bago.. lolz

zoan said...

serious nga ito... at dahil matagal na itong post na toh, maybe you can tell us what happened?

Genefaith said...

parang nagets ko na marce..it's because of the jan.9 incident? so sorry but ok lang ano OK na kau:)

Genefaith said...

manood muna ako ng PRIME movie para mas magets ko ang incident..he..he...

Genefaith said...

hope this will be your first and last serious post...

Genefaith said...

napanood ko na pala marce...di ko gusto ang ending coz they both realize that love is not enough to keep a relationship going, and they break up...ayoko sa ending!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

movie Prime not seen it before.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my sis had problem with her hubby in the end they divorce,its not happy ending as they not even friends now.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@genejosh today love relationshp is not just about love but money and family as well.