GT: First Crush



I LOVE Marce Niko's topic for this week's Girl Talk! In fact, I LOVE her topics for this whole month. Hee hee. And yes, one of my New Year's resolution is NEVER to miss another GT again. Ever. I swear Marce. *grin* So who is the unfortunate guy to go down in history as my first crush? His name is Ariel Peña. I shamelessly Googled his name just now and looked for him on Facebook and Friendster. Niahaha. I was flabbergasted to realize that I can't clearly remember his face anymore. So yes, the search was futile because I honestly don't even know how he looks like anymore. So much for keeping in touch.

He was a Grade Four classmate, and we were an item back then. LOL. Yep, an item, if you can call childish matchmaking like that. Anyways, I cannot remember any guy who I had a crush on earlier than him so I guess he must be my first. LOL. It took me a thousand other crushes to finally meet my one LOVE (naks!), and you'd think I'd learn with all those guys. Wahaha! Peace Paulie ko. :P

Dare to reveal who your first crush is? Join us here at Girls Talk! We'd love to hear who it was (even though we most probably don't know him). Hee hee.

18 comments:

Yami said...

Aba marce grade 4 pa lang may ka-love team ka na ha. ano kaya masasabi ng mga hubster sa ating entry sa GT. wala naman sanang sapakan. actually mare tingin ko sanitize ang mga entry ng mga girls, aminin. isa na ako dun. hehe

tingnan mo nga naman. lam mo ba may ultra crush ako nung second year Pena ang apelyido. hehe

redamethyst said...

hello. naku mas bata pa ako nagka first crush.
alam ko rin surname nya, at teka maigoogle nga rin. hehe
thanks for dropping at my post.

R. said...

Oooh! I love all of this month's topics too, got me super excited. Childish matchmaking gave all of us this giddy feeling :) Have my post here.
☮.♥.☆

MISSY JANE said...

Aww that is so cute :) may love team ka hahaha..

Lucia ♡ said...

Ariel reminds me of The Little Mermaid :D

Love the way you wrote the line "So who is the (un)fortunate guy to go down in history as my first crush?" Niceeee :)

Rechie said...

wow..you were both babies pa pala...ang cute..lalo pa pag tinutukso na ng mga classmates....

i posted mine today too

pehpot said...

buong pangalan talaga ha.. ayaw ko sabihin hiya ako eh.. ampanget ko nun haha.. baka sabihn nila wala ako K mag ka crush LOL

Make or Break

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Google helps a lot of people to find someone that they've never seen for a long time... Now, Google really works! hahaha

JAY said...

LOL, I'm surprised I still remember what my crush looks like. Hey, at least yours wasn't a one-sided thing. ;)
I followed! :D

Genefaith said...

he..he..isearch ko nga yan si Ariel Pena na yan...Pena din yong kumanta sa kasal namin. Buti ka pa mare you have thousands of crushes...mine makwenta lang ng daliri...Busy kasi ako noon bantay ng bata..he..he...nakakaenjoy ang mga "reminiscing" moments natin dito..see yah:)

riablahgs said...

ah....the sweet days of puppy love...hahahaha! ako nga artista pa eh...LOL! asan na nga kaya yung mamang iyon?

kamz said...

i was in grade school too when i had my first crush. grade four din ata ako nun.. hehe! im into guys with tantalizing eyes naman. hihi!

redamethyst said...

very brave and direct talaga, complete name pa yan ha.

Genefaith said...

marce daming Ariel pena dito sa friendster...which is which?..he..he...

Chris said...

galing talaga ng facebook and friendster no.. i tried looking for my first crush too pero di ko sya makita online :( heheheh

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow first crush so exciting :) I don't remember the guy in class any more

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my first crush was at school and the guy never know it until today I lost touch with him.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think a guy first crush on me as I was going down the stair way and he accidently touch my hand.