1. Post this tag in your blog (multiple blogs allowed) with these mechanics.
2. Don’t forget to use the widget above linking to the site.
3. Post a photo of anything that has the color red.
4. Include also a saying or quote related to LOVE or the LOVE MONTH.
5. Tag as many as you can and instruct them to get back to Arlene's site to leave their url if they have joined.
Here's my photo of something red, taken last year when we went to the farm. The strawberry farm, that is:
Just so you know, I don't eat strawberries (in any form). But they look so delish in pictures, don't you think? Hee hee. And here's my quote for Valentine's Day:
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
LOL. Cute and funny. That's how I like my quotes ;) I am tagging the Marce Club! Yay! Because I love you all! Mwah! And you, of course. Yes, you. The one who's reading this. And because I'm such a procrastinator, here's another award that's been waiting to be posted, courtesy of my newfound blogger friend, Joan. This one's called the Sunshine Award. We've been getting a LOT of sunshine (too much, I guess. It hasn't rained for what, five months??) here in Baguio so this one's a perfect fit. Hee hee.
Rules? Here they are:
- Put the badge on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Err.. It's kind of late so I can't think straight (nice rhyme! LOL), so I'm just passing this on to... EVERYONE! Yay! Spread the sunshine lovelies!