Svet's Baptême Du Feu

Okay, not exactly baptism of fire. Just plain boring (and rather hasty) baptism. Last December 21, 2008, Svet became a Christian formally. Now I don't know if that's a good thing. Hehe. Anyways, it was over and done with in a jiffy because there were many other parents who decided that their own children should be christened that day. I haven't much to say, as it is a deathly boring morning in the church, but I guess it was worth putting up with. You can perhaps deduce from this post that I am not a religious person. At all. Here are three shots from the event, one of Svet holding the candle and the other two taken after the whirlwind of a ceremony.





I'll be uploading the rest of the pictures at my Friendster account. I fear this blog will be in hiatus until after the first weeks of next year. I still have Christmas, New Year, my dad's and my mom's birthdays to deal with. I'm gonna be swamped with chores and slaving for relatives for the next two weeks. *Sigh* But all the delish food will be worth it. Yum! I'll try my hardest to update this site with the usual useless stuff, I don't wanna lose my few precious followers. Hehe. ☺

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kaye.... Cute ni Svet as usual....

Anonymous said...

Love the third pic. Posy cheeks!:)

Welcome to the Christian World Baby Svet!

Unknown said...

She is adorable !!!!

pehpot said...

congrats svet and welcome to the christian world.. hehe..

di kame matutuloy! waaah!!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love the pictures, this just remind me how important to have family picture. :)

niko said...

awiiiiii si yena jan 2009 pa nabinyagan :D wahahaha

cutenesss ni svet ha!

redamethyst said...

ang cute naman ni svet! dameng occasion ah, halos katatapos lang ng christmas tapos new year naman ang sunod.

redamethyst said...

namali pala ako ng tingin ng date, before christmas pala. nyehehe

zoan said...

whew.. kristiyano na si svet :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

about friendster I have not update mine for long time

niko said...

i love the title of this post..

niko said...

anung salita ba to?? srap ulit ulitin eh :) lol

niko said...

si yena nga gusto ko pabinyagan ng christmas.. naku lahat ng ninang nagreak.. hahhah prang ayaw ko daw magpapunta :D

niko said...

so bininyagan sya ng january.. edi sabay sa 1st bday.. hahah everybody happy! lol

Genefaith said...

how time flies...Svet is such a chubby baby here, ngayon dalagita na para mo lang younger sis marce kasi naman si mommy look so young pa rin..what's your secret marce?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Svet so cute, think of 2nd baby? hehe.. so she got playmate.

kamz said...

@anik: i think it's french marce anik.

kamz said...

i love your title marce kaye. wink!

kamz said...

in fairness, kahit di ka religious, pinabinyagan mo pa rin si svet ha. welcome to the christian world svet.

kamz said...

how old was svet be before she was baptized? si sam kasi, one year old na nung pinabinyagan namin.

kamz said...

nice family pic.. cool masyado si papa paulie. btw marce, mas matangkad ka kesa kay papa paulie?

kamz said...

magrereact naman talaga kung pasko mo pinabinyagan marce anik.. kase naman di nga talaga sila makakapunta. bakasyon kaya yan.. magsisiuwian sa kanilang families.

kamz said...

looking at svet's photo here at sa recent photos nya, ang laki na nga nya. wala pa bang balak sundan marce kaye?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

time flies look at her now in your other post

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think you can plan for 2nd baby now she has some play mate :D