Are You Feeling The Christmas Spirit Now?

With the temperature dropping three degrees since I last checked (which was the other day), I am smacked in the face by the realization that the holidays are just around the corner, and I haven't done anything to prepare myself for the chaos of the season. Okay, I have prepared my stomach for pigging out but other than that, I have not felt the holiday rush that I felt the previous year and the years before that. It is largely attributed to the fact that BPI (my oh-so-incompetent bank. I'd call it my-bank-no-more next year) had the gall to say to me that MY MONEY did not went through them, even after having proven to them that they indeed received money from my employer A MONTH AGO. Money that I was planning to spend for Christmas and New Year. Money that I doubt I will be seeing anytime soon, because BPI is still "investigating" my claim. I love that word, investigating. So convenient.

Now what fresh hell is that.

So, in order to force myself to feel the spirit of Christmas,I decided to change my desktop wallpaper. So this is what it's all about? A goddamn desktop wallpaper?, you say to yourself. Well, yeah. A lot of you were complaining about my lack of posts, so this ups the number. You didn't say meaningful posts, did you? No, I don't think you didn't. Anyways, here's a screen shot, I hope it gets you in the holiday mood, too.





Oh, I know you like it. You can download the wallpaper here, if you want the same glowy feeling that it gives me every time I look at my desktop. I know. How kind of me to share. Be thankful I just found it on the web while looking for a wallpaper to replace my old one. If I made it myself, I would've charged each and every one of you who dares to use it. LOL. So enjoy. And include in your daily prayers that I do not learn how to make such gorgeous wallpapers, so you can all get them for free. Hee hee.

21 comments:

pehpot said...

Nice one. and I thought I am the only one were still unprepared for the season.. if not for Kayil I would have not put up our xmas tree.. but you better start preparing. malay mo bumisita kame jan hehe

nanaygin said...

You're not alone. I haven't done any holiday preparation myself...lol!

Good luck with the investigation. I hope it turns to your favor.

Honie Kwon said...

aww.. :( your ever reliable bank is still investigating..waahh ung aken nagastos ko na..oopppsz.. ahhehe..
anyway. hope you get it asap..hays:(
with regards to christmas, i can say that I am very much ready to battle on anyone especially with my godchildren. ahaha. kidding.. I am enjoying christmas now and the vacation is nearly coming..:D

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side, Kaye. At least, you'll still have money by January, that is, if BPI is done with their investigation by then. As for Christmas, I'm feeling it already, but I'm not yet fully prepared for it. I'm not done with my Christmas shopping.

fedhz said...

wow, cute ng pic. check mo latest post ko. ganda din. bwahaha. pede din pang wallpaper. ano bang size dapat? teka. ito o:

http://fedhz.com/archives/4372

niko said...

eh alam ko naman na pagnatuto ka gumawa ng mas maganda pa dyan di mo ko matitiis..bibigyan mo ko ng discount noh.. or buong wall paper discounted nah bwhahahahah

sa december kunin ko yan!! bwahahah

redamethyst said...

in fairness ang haba ng intro ha, para sa isang magandang wall paper. nyahaha

zoan said...

whew.. ganyan ba ang BPI? buti pala at bdo ako.. ahahah

niko said...

another BPI rant.. lukaret to..bigay ko nga url na to sa BPI head office now na.. weh lol hahahahahaha

niko said...

pero infairness magandang word nga ang INVETIGATING ha.. ilang months silang nag imbestiga???

niko said...

di naman siguro umabot to ke MIke Enriquez!

niko said...

pero infairness talaga typesung ko tong wall paper na etey :) will use this on christmas weh heheh

Genefaith said...

BPI again..he..he...hope they read this para sila makarma..he..he..

Genefaith said...

your wallpaper helps spread the spirit of Christmas...

Genefaith said...

plan to use this kind of wall paper this coming Christmas..I haven't think of that..he..he...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the Christmas tree so pretty!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I seldom change wallpaper as it will take up space.

kamz said...

hindi ka sarcastic dito marce kaye.. medyo lang. hihi!

kamz said...

but this was a very beautiful wallpaper. do you still change ur wp to this one each time it's christmas?

kamz said...

i love the winter landscape with the blue-lighted-tree in the middle of it all. it's definitely cold but the xmas tree gave it warmth and charm. ah, the wonder of christmas!

kamz said...

it can really get cold din pala jan in baguio ano marce kaye.. parang tokyo winter temp din.