Cancer Caused By Asbestos Exposure? Scary!

Now that I'm already a mom, I am concerned about health-related issues more than ever. I know it's bordering on paranoid but, better safe than sorry, right? After all, I have a couple of more people in my responsibility now: hubby and Svet. Just the thought of them getting sick is scary for me. So as much as possible I am on the look out for health issues which may potentially affect us, so that I may know in advance what needs to be done to prevent such sickness from happening in the family.

So when I first heard of the substance called asbestos which causes a person to have mesothelioma, a deadly form of cancer (gasp!) by constant exposure, my fingers flew to the keyboard to research on who is at risk, what products contain asbestos, and what are the symptoms of the rare disease (I read that it is rare, so that's doubly scary). The first few facts that I pulled out had me breathing a little easier. Miners and industrial workers are those that are likely to be affected, and no one I know is working in those fields so. But I dug deeper and I found out that innocuous everyday products like baby powder, hair dryers and textile cloths contain asbestos. OMG. The paranoid senses are revving up. Reading further, it somehow eased my mind that the government has long taken a strict stand on asbestos content of products. I hate to leave my family health at the mercy of corrupt government officials, but that's how it is. I just have to be more vigilant in making sure that the products we use do not contain enough asbestos to be life-threatening.

But what if you were already affected? What chance do you have against those multinational companies who neglect to fulfil their social responsibilities that allow innocent people to be affected against their will (or even without their knowledge)? Well, here's what. A good Mesothelioma Lawyer can help you out, and not only with the purely legal stuff. Experienced mesothelioma lawyers can assist you in pinpointing the cause of your sickness, where the asbestos came from, so whoever irresponsible party at fault will pay. Don't just remain silent and endure your pain. Fight. And don't let these companies who are only in for the money get away with it and affect so many more individuals.

Post?slot_id=39394&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


7 comments:

abestos said...

thank for nice information.


aspestos /
asbestos attorneys

colorado asbestos attorneys said...

good post. Asbestos Exposure is very dangerous.

redamethyst said...

naging episode din ito sa teleserye na dahil may isang ikaw. it's really dangerous.

zoan said...

@kaye thanks for posting this topic :) need to take care of our family makes us responsible for their lives...
@red:tama,teleserye adik ka rin?:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I read this it is scary, I used it just now as got mosquitoes here

niko said...

if only we can prevent our loved ones from all forms of sickness noh? naker kung nbbili lng ang security against sickness pag iipunan ko tlga :)

niko said...

ha?? baby powder??? oi anu na?? may asbestos b tlga mga baby powder?? waaaaaaaaaaaaaah bigla ako natakot..