I know that all of you are either Blogger-hosted or your platform of choice is Blogger (wtf is the difference?, I ask), so it'd just be one tutorial for everyone. I originally wrote the following tutorial as one loooong sentence and I was confused myself when I read the draft and I thought, "You dumb woman. Why don't you put it in bullet form", which is what exactly what I will be doing, just about now:
- You right click on your image above. I trust that you know your names from there, yeah? Hehe.
- Copy image url or location or whatever (depending on your browser).
- Go to your favorite photo-hosting site (I'm assuming photobucket).
- Choose upload image from url, paste the copied image url onto the box and hit the upload button.
- Get the direct link of the image (the one provided by photobucket).
- Replace the particular section of the following code with the direct link of your image:
<img border="0" src="YOUR URL HERE" />
- Go to your blogger account and navigate to Settings -> Formatting.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says Post Template, paste the code I provided above with the direct link of your image that you just inserted.
The last two steps makes sure that every time you start a new post, your siggy code will always be there. From now on, when you go to create a new post, you will notice on your create a post box that the siggy code is there. Just start to type above it like you normally do and voila! Your signature will be appended at the end of your each and every posts. Have fun with your new signatures!
As you can see, I'm not the world's greatest writer of tutorial, so if you run into any trouble because of my step-by-step, you know where to find me. :)