Happy Birthday Marce Liz!

It's April Fool's Day everyone, but I'm not fooling you when I say that it's my beloved marce Liz's birthday today! Woot! How old are you today marce? 20 years old? You sure like you're in your early twenties! Yiheee! Magpapakain na yan... Hahaha! I hope you liked our little gifts to you. And to make this day extra special, here's the gorgeous birthday banner that marce Mye made for you.


Even though we are not so close, I really, really find you so funny and witty. I hope that when you come home in the Philippines, we'll get the chance to meet. Happy birthday marce Liz! May this day be extra special for you, and may all your dearest wishes come true, because you have a good heart, and you sooo deserve it! And oh, enjoy your new template! Mwah!

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.



5 comments:

rjs mama said...

happy birthday to your marce!

free "make money online" e-book
why so happy?

kimmyschemy said...

hello! check this out http://www.kimmyschemy.info/2010/04/happy-birthday-to-my-sister.html

Sherry Go Sharing said...

happy birthday to liz ;D

Mommy Liz said...

Marce- nagulat na lang ako ng biglang nagpunta ako sa akign site dahil need ng sister ko ng picture, aba eh naligaw ako ng landas, hehehe. Ka chat ko pa naman si Mareng Kikz, sabi ko, sheet, nong nangyari sa aking site? naging super duper ganda..Thank you for the make over, I love it very much. and Thanks to Marce Mye sa aking banner, ang ganda ko dun..kaso bakit tabatsingtsing ang baba ko, wahhhhh!

Marce, magkikita rin tayo ng personal, wag kang mag alala, at ngapala, masyado ka naman truthful ng sinabi mong mukha lang akong nasa twenties...well, actually maraming nagsasabi nyan sa akin, hahahaha! ang kapal eh noh?? Thanks talaga ha, as in..super thanks to you, mwahhhh!

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday to Mommy Liza!Best wishs po again!!^_^