My 10th Photo Tag

Marce Chris of Mommy Journey tagged me with this one. I know I have received a lot of awards and tags from her in the past months and I haven't had the chance (or it simply my laziness plus amnesia. A deadly combination, I tell ya) to post them yet, so when I learned she has a new one for me (and okay, I was sort of not in the mood to work yet. LOL), I decided to post it right away. With this tag we're supposed to find the 10th photo in our pictures folder, tell the readers a little about the photo and tag five more players. Here's mine:


Forgot when it was exactly taken (typical) but definitely just last month. She was wearing what her grandmother (Paulie's mom) gave for her to wear on New Year's eve, thus the polka dots. And that on her hair is my youngest sisters headband. She's been trying out a lot of my sisters' stuff lately. Tee hee. Now I'm tagging the rest of the Marce club! Yay!

Fedhz
Gene
Jade
Kikamz
Liz
Mye
Niko
Pehpot
Seiko
Yami

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

may tag pala dito, buti napadaan ako. hehehe

Yami said...

Cute talaga ni Svet. Done with the tag mare. :)

http://penname30.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-10th-photo-tag.html