A Wii For Pehpot's Kids

I know I'm late in posting this, but better late than never is this girl's motto. KFC, with the launch of their new product Chewy Cheese, is holding a contest at their Facebook page. I don't want to bore you with the details in case you're not interested in the contest, but I just want to ask for your help in making my marce Pehpot and her kid Kayil bag the top prize, which is a Nintendo Wii. Now, it only involves two easy steps:

  1. Go to THIS PAGE and log-in to your Facebook account so you can become a fan of the KFC Chewy Cheese page.
  2. Once a fan, go to THIS LINK and THIS LINK (both are Pehpot's entries) and click Like somewhere under the photo.
Told you it was easy. So pretty please (with sugar on top!) click the links and make Pehpot's kids' happy with a Nintendo Wii! Promo period is from March 31 to April 30, 2010 so you'll have until the end of the month to vote. Thank you!!!

No comments: