This first three are from Tetcha, whose Labels sidebar I am now very thankful for because I was able to easily click on the "awards" label and check to see if I have pending awards from her. It turns out I missed posting three (can you believe that!), and those are the Treasured Friends Forever Award (logo below, no rules. Wow. Me likey! Haha!), the I Love Your Blog Award (logo below as well, no rules again, what do you know. Hehe.) and the 2009 Friendship Award whose rules are:
1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5. Add links to those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog.
The next FOUR (gawd, when they rain, they DO pour. haha!) from Gene, whom I've had the pleasure to talk with on instant messenger yesterday (enjoyed it sis!) and they are the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award, the All My Friendship Award, the You Cheer Me Up Award (logos below) and The Friendship Chain Award whose rules I've copied below:
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :1. Make your Authority Technorati explode. 2. Increase your Google Page Rank. 3. Get more traffic to your blog. 4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7.On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8.House Everything 9.The Creativity in Me 10.Travel and Photography 11.Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12.You Are My Sunshine 13. Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21.Mom's Special Diary 22. The Mommy Journey 23. Seiko's Diary 24.Trust.Loyalty.Bliss 25. Her and History 26. Random WAHM Thoughts 27. You're Next!
That's as far back as I dare go on my comment section. Hehe. That's seven awards from two people, wow. I suddenly wish this blog was hosted on WordPress so keeping track of comments would be LOTS easier. So from this point forward, I resolve to either A: post awards as soon as I get them or B: keep a list if I plan to post them later. Now, because you got this far, I bestow upon you these awards (yes, ALL seven of them) to post on your own blog. I just realized, almost all of them are about friendship. Does that mean I'm already evolving and becoming a social butterfly at last? LOL. It's late and hubby's checking every once in a while to see if I have shut down the PC already, so that means time for bed. Be back tomorrow with freebies and to follow back everyone who's followed me lately. Woot! :D