I think I already received an award like this a while back (same spelling but different badges, and who knows (or cares) if they have the same rules, I'm gonna post it here again). Tee hee. To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
I already did 1, 2 and 3, so now for number four. Seven things about meself that people might find interesting. Hmm.. Okay, I drew a blank there. Oh my gosh, does that mean I'm uninteresting or something? Or maybe that I just need to have breakfast (because it's almost lunch already and i have yet to eat my first meal today)? I'd like to think the reason is the latter, if only to make myself believe that I am quite an interesting person.
1. I can read two (four books if I dedicate the whole day to it) books a day. I've never had a job that didn't entail LOOOONG reading, which made me that way.
2. I sleep with both my hands under my body. Like I'm afraid to do something with my hands while sleeping. Haha. I don't know why. I've been that way since I was a kid.
3. I've never been inside a movie theater the last six years. Not that I don't like movies. I'm just stingy. Hehe. If you can watch it at home for free, why pay for it to hear other stupid moviegoers recount it loudly play-by-play WHILE watching the movie?
4. My hair has not been cut in a salon since Paulie and I lived together because he does my hair. He also cuts his own hair, btw.
5. I don't wear make-up anymore. I used to love make-up (it started when I was in first year college), so much that I cannot go out without it. I stopped wearing them after I gave birth.
6. I haven't bought a book in two years. What I read now are all e-books.
7. I like being on top. On top of what, you go and figure out.
I'm passing this on to Peachkins, Gene, Tetcha, Mommy J, Aria, Jessica and OceanDreams. The next award is the Open Source Blog Award from Peachkins (thanks for thinking of me girl!), whose green background Pehpot will surely love. Blog Awards are a fun way of connecting with other bloggers and building friendships/community. Here’s the rules: before you put the link, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 become number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert your own links at the bottom (number 10).
5. Mr. D
The above award I'm passing on to Niko, Rose, Bambie, Yami, Anna, Nadine, Liz, RJ's Mama, Betty and Liv. I'd like to take this opportunity to say sorry to Niko for not being always online when she is looking for me. Hehe. Wow. This is a long entry. Off to inform the awardees now. But before I go, I noticed my blogversary countdown widget saying it's 38 days before this blog turns one year old. Time flies so fast. One year already? So much memories, so many new friends. And 8 days before I will be forced to come up with the mechanics of the anniversary celebration which I have been putting off for so long. Hehe. Better get to that as well.