The Itch

For those of you who have been reading my blog since day one, you would certainly NOT fail to notice my penchant for changing my site template every now and then. I was actually quite surprised myself when a couple of weeks have passed and I have not decided to redo my blog's look. I would have been celebrating my new found discipline at keeping to one design had it not been for my blog hopping activity today which landed me to several delicious blog template sites. I swear I am THE Rebecca Bloomwood* of blog templates.

Anyways, one of my New Year's resolution must be to keep my blog design for AT LEAST two months before doing an overhaul again, because discipline won over my itching to hit that lovely blue Edit HTML link. I swear those templates were screaming at me when I was browsing them.

GRAB.ME.NOW!

They chant over and over in my head. Or maybe it's not really that I already have discipline when it comes to the issue. I think it's more of laziness, as it is already two in the morning here and I should have been snoring four hours ago.

But of course, when I have an itch, I just HAVE TO scratch it, even JUUUST a teensy weensy bit. So I did some minor changes to the layout instead. To your right (I am self-appointed tourist guide to my blog now), you can see I've put up a link list of what keeps me busy day in and day out sitting in front of my slowly deteriorating computer. Ooops. My tourist guide career ends early because Svet is now howling like a banshee. Did I just hear sighs of relief? Hah! Just wait till tomorrow, you.

*Just in case you're wondering who Rebecca Bloomwood is, get out of your hole and read Sophie Kinsella's books, for the love of Adam and Eve.

8 comments:

pehpot said...

hala may mga bago na naman earning sites? teach me again nyahaha!

Anonymous said...

Aba, dapat lang, you should stick to one design muna. :) heheh

redamethyst said...

in fairness, di ko na masyadong inabot ang pangangati mo sa pagpalit ng template. hahaha

zoan said...

ahahahhaha ako rin, di ko rin inabot.. ito na talaga ang nakita ko na template mo.. kailan mo papalitan? ahahah

Genefaith said...

parang naabutan ko nga yon marce..he..he...this template is good enought to keep for a long time..

Genefaith said...

interrupted talaga work natin when the princess calls na..he..he...

Genefaith said...

ganyan din ako nonn marce, i like to change templates every now and then..dami kasing free template....

Sherry Go Sharing said...

books? awww...I dont like books.