John Mayer Philippines Concert Rescheduled

BC Bloggers' pretty mastermind Paula informed me through a comment on my BC Bloggers' Party Post that the John Mayer concert here in the Philippines which was originally scheduled on May 16 will be held on October 1 instead. Quite a long wait for those who already have a ticket, eh? But this is great news for people who have yet to save for a ticket because it gives them more time for a chance to see John Mayer live. Confirmation of the change of dates can be seen at his official site, although at the moment no formal announcement has been made. Will I be going now that the concert schedule has been moved? No. The ticket prices haven't changed (methinks), so in my mind it's still not justifiable for a one-night performance. BUT, as mentioned in my previous post about this craziness, if a one-night stand is included in the package, I'll definitely go.

No comments: