Friday Fill-Ins #2



1. Salsa and tortilla chips!
2. Look at what you've got dribbling on your chin! and you've even got mustard!
3. By the time I get home the house is all a mess. When the cat is away the mouse will play.
4. The snacks section is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming about a new laptop.
6. Avocado in (lots of) milk and sugar...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my freebies, tomorrow my plans include a movie marathon with the family and Sunday, I want to work on my freebies again!

7 comments:

**** April **** said...

I'm intrigued . . . avocado with milk and sugar. I've never heard of such a thing.

Very clever with no. 2, that was a tough one.

Taylor said...

#3. I'm pretty lucky, then. My cat sleeps when I'm away.

cheesecakepoi said...

We're too close on #2. Had fun reading your list.

I joined this week and here are my fill-ins.

Happy weekend.

kyooty said...

avacado and milk, now this I will have to try, that's milk and fruit! it can't be a bad thing :)
Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Electra said...

Hmmm, avocado with milk and sugar? That's one I've never tried. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog-I look forward to getting to know you! Enjoy your movie marathon!

Beth said...

I love avocados but I can't say I've ever tried them with sugar and milk.

Thanks for the comment and the follow. Following you now. :)

Genefaith said...

sarap ang avocado with sugar and milk or condensed milk lang ano but I seldom do it because ang mahal dito ng avocado! biruin mo marce 60-100 yong maliit..waaahhhhh....tag 2 peso lang sa amin yong malaki..i miss avocado....

I always dream of my own laptop too marce..he..he..

Happy Mother's day !