Adgitize Lowered Prices Back to $14!!!

Yep. That's right. As a Christmas gift to Adgitizers and after much discussion within the Adgitize community, Ken Brown and the gang decided to bring back the old $14 a month prices. I'm somewhat guilty of contributing to that decision, as one of the many advertisers who did not renew ads after the increase to $24 a month. I would have renewed, if I had the time recently to collect my points and thus realize an ROI (return of investment), but seeing I've been busy with money-whoring (among other things) lately, then I had to postpone advertising. But this news (relayed by Fedhz through text) had me excited and I will definitely be advertising again with Adgitize once we get back from vacation.

This is really great news right? What, you're not an Adgitize member yet? You gotta be kidding. You love your Alexa ranking and the opportunities that come with it? Then you HAVE TO SIGN UP with Adgitize. It's only $14 to advertise a month!

15 comments:

Jena Isle said...

Does it work like entrecard? I mean the ads. Papaano ka kikita diyan> Just interested, Thanks for the info. Meri Krismas.

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@ Jena:

it works a bit like Entrecard but I personally think Adgitize is a better platform to advertise your site. More rewarding, too ;)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah this is good news for everyone. I hope to earn more money to advertise. plus need to renew hosting and domain.

kamz said...

tuwang-tuwa ako when they lowered it back. di ko kasi ma afford yung $24 per month. kaya back to advertising on adgi na rin ako. wheee!!!:D

niko said...

aw great news tlaga.. i shall be back with adgitize soon!

redamethyst said...

that's really a good news di ba. so mas maraming bloggers ang makaafford ng price nila. I have to be back at clicking after ng reviews. hehehe

Chris said...

hindi pa ako nakaka advertise sa adgitize eh... though i publish the ads..

Genefaith said...

I'm not kidding marce, I'm not yet into adgitizing..he..he..soon marce..soon...

Genefaith said...

it's a great news..the rolling back is indeed a great news! mas makaafford na ako nyan $14 kesa $28...

Genefaith said...

yes marce I'm convince na for the love of my alexa ranking and the opps that go with it mag-ADGI na ako:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

not sure if I want renew the ad as I think want put other blog for it. Unsure yet how about you>

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah and now I am only have one ad advertising as other just ended today

niko said...

haha! adik talaga si fedhz sa ads. di na makahintay mag online ka at nagtxt pa. hihihi

niko said...

i shall be back soon sa adgit.. wehehehe. wait for me adgit hehehehe

niko said...

si fedhz synonym ng adgitizing :D pramis heheheheh