GT: Christmas Decoration

Thursday means Niko's Girl's Talk meme! Today it is about the Christmas decorations we've managed to put up in our homes this year. Well, since we're in the process of moving (yes, we are. I'll tell you about it, err.. next year? Hee hee) and we're not Christmas-ing here in Baguio (we're going to Bulacan to spend the Christmas and the New Year at my MIL's), we don't have anything, as IN anything yet to make the home look and feel festive. Well, not counting that every morning we play Christmas songs (the oldies, my mom's choice). My mom is not decorating this year either, since they will also be in Bulacan this 25. They've gone down ahead of us today, actually, and we will follow on the 23rd. Yikes. Did I just update you on my life? LOL. Well, that's two birds in one stone right there. Join us this week and share pictures and stories of Christmas decorations this year. Click! :)



17 comments:

riablahgs said...

Sisterette!!! Ang ganda naman ng ginawa mong template ni Niko! It's so cute and girly.

Taga Bulacan pala si hubby mo? I grew up in Meycauayan, Bulacan kaso now, Metro Manila na din ata yun eh.

Have a nice weekend sis! Regards to your family.

riablahgs said...

Ganda ng gawa mo kay Niko! Love it!!!

fedhz said...

ahihi. uu nga eh. dito isang xmas tree lang un lang. ay sana sumali na lang ako sa post kung ganito lang din. wahahaha

nuts said...

have a merry christmas to you and your family. It sure will be fun having christmas with the whole family.

anne said...

I just learned here through the comments that your doing lay outs pala girl, I saw nikos blog and I just love it. Anyway I guess you would be very busy next year since you would move out mine is up and I hope u dont mind to visit heres the url thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2009/12/gt-christmas-decor.html

pehpot said...

sabihin mo sa mama mo ung ham ha.. ahahaha..

Reviews Inc.

kamz said...

pareho pala tayo kaye, wala rin kami christmas decors dito sa bahay last dec kasi we spent the holidays in england at my BIL's.

niko said...

wla rin kami christmas decor sa bahay :D bwhahah

pero this december we have to prepare na girl.. our kiddos will for sure look for a christmas tree and socks already!!!

redamethyst said...

wala ring christmas decoration sa bahay, kasi mga 19 na ata kame ngkakuryente kasi kakalipat lang namin

Genefaith said...

I only have a single banner greeting everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS..kalilipat lang din namin at that time:)

Genefaith said...

I love him to look forward for Christmas time with much vigor and joy...the same feeling I had when I'm still a kid:)

Genefaith said...

but hopefully this Christmas we could have a Christmas decor..2 years na si hyzyd at that time and he needs to grow with family traditions on Christmas...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

about decorations and gift idea I found one site that got it.. hehe.. u can check out my shopping blog.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

well we just need to wait a few months more for the christmas decoration

niko said...

@fedhz: i hate u. di ka pa din sumasali sa GT hmf

niko said...

speaking of GT.. waaaaah i cnt help of any topic for april na kasing aliw ng march :D i need ur help marce!!

niko said...

sana this christmas kasya pa dito sa lil home ang isang maliit ng christmas tree hihihi