4th Batch Of Sponsorship Pledges

Here's the fourth batch of those who pledged to sponsor our contest. I can't stay too long blogging because the heat is killing me and I'm just about to melt so without further ado, here they are:

Home Buddies
The topic of the blog ranges from techy stuffs to some rants of a mommy. If I have to categorize this site, I can say that this is a personal blog of a stay at home/work at home mother.

How I Earn Money Online
A website dedicated to bringing to us sites that really pays.

Simple Pero Rock
A site of working mom who also tries to make it big on online gigs.

it's not always about me...
but most of the time it is..

Pinay Mommy Online
Mixed thoughts of a stay at home mommy.

Short list? Well, here's last week's, and the two weeks after that. LOL:







Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Memories Preserved Online : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Online Trends Now : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet


I know I was late in posting. So SORRY!!! Anyways, I'll be back in full swing on January 2, so. And yes. That is a good thing (unless you really hate me). If you want to sponsor, you still can until tomorrow, so click on the badge to pledge. Thank you all!!!



15 comments:

pehpot said...

adik. dati reklamo ka at nanigas daliri mo sa lamig.. ayan binigyan ka ng init ahaha.. mukhang di na namin makikita si svet.. sana naman pag nagpunta kame Baguio e magpadalaw ka na no

Vera said...

Hey sis, I sent you what I pledged to your paypal :)

Unknown said...

just sent my pledge to your paypal account :)

bambie said...

hi dear K!

just fyi, i sent in the pledge yesterday. it would be coming from bamie18@yahoo.com.:-)

niko said...

as in sa level 3 sobrang dami :) sana makeri ko sila lahat reviewhin :D

kamz said...

@ marce Anik: if i am not mistaken, it's 54 level 3 sponsors in total. not included ang 5 blogs ni marce peh. andami talaga! good luck na lang sa atin. hehe!

redamethyst said...

@kikamz, 54 level 3 sponsors, ang dame pala, nasa 5 pa lang ata ako. wahahah. wala pang kalahati

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah without them the contest will not be success

Sherry Go Sharing said...

as I say tough because I am many points behind

Sherry Go Sharing said...

contest getting tougher but at least we have fun

fedhz said...

huwaw! kasali pala ako dito. magkano ulit binayad ko? hehehe

niko said...

ang adik talaga ni fedhz. anyway, tapos ko na reviewhin mga sites mo. check them out!

niko said...

akalain mong natapos ko sila lahat reviewhin???

niko said...

hahah. bring it on my dear!

niko said...

i cant believe it too. hahahah. edi redi na ko sa next na pacontest nio!!!