We're Off To Bulacan

For about a week. We'll be spending Christmas and New Year at my MIL's to catch up on family affairs so I won't be blogging a lot, but, well, I haven't really blogged consistently these days so you won't miss me at all. LOL. I'm excited much, knowing that for the first time I will be meeting the venerated marce club. Well, not all of them, as Seiko, Gene, Jade and Liz cannot be present at the get-together even if they wanted to. So who's left? Niko, Yami, Mye, Fedhz and Peh. Hmmm, the latter two I talk on messenger on a daily basis, so I can't say I'm super excited about meeting them. LOL. Just kidding. In truth I'm really excited as a kid after waking up on Christmas morn. I hope we five don't end up staring into space avoiding each other's eyes for lack of anything interesting to talk about.

Nah, not a chance in hell. I'm sure we'll have a blast ;)

18 comments:

Clarissa said...

Have fun dear!!Give my regards to them!!^_^

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!^_^

Yami said...

Enjoy your vacation Marce! Thanks pala for the big help sa site ha. As for the meet on the 27th, mahiyain ako sa personal eh. bahala na kayo ha. :D

Genefaith said...

wow magkitakits sila...sali ako!!! he..he...is this your first time to meet in person? naku soooo exciting!!! Merry Christmas!!! I will miss you marce..kitakits nalang tayo sa blog next year..:)

santhy said...

Merry christmas!

pehpot said...

I doubt it nyahaha

fedhz said...

uu nga eh, napanis laway ko. nakatulala lang talaga ako. wala akong masabi grabe

riablahgs said...

Have fun ladies! Happy New Year!!!

Ria C
It's My Party

Handmade with LOVE

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@fedhz: ay panis na panis. nakakainis ka nga. wala kang sinabi kahit isang word.

kamz said...

kainggit naman! kita kayong lima. i am sure it was such a happy get together. ano topic ng conversation nyo? don't tell me it's about blogging again! loL!

redamethyst said...

wow nagkitakitz pala kayo. for sure happy yan and endless talks.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how was the place, I have not been there

Genefaith said...

nag-alaga sa baby ko marce is from Bulacan..How's your visit there?

Genefaith said...

how's the meeting with the other marces marce? bakit panis? natongue-tied si Marce Fedhz?..himala yan..he..he...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I want a holiday but was told that no way as no money

niko said...

yeah, si fedhz na lang nagsalita the whole time nung dumating kayo. panis laway mo marce kaye. hahaha

niko said...

tahimik sa personal si fedhz :D lol

niko said...

i hope someday soon magkta kta naman lahat ng marces

niko said...

ako rin super tahimik hihihi diba???