And The Best Blog Review Winner Is...

Can I have a drum roll please? Yes, thank you. That's enough. For Fedhz' blogversary slash birthday contest, I promised to award a best blog review worth $5. Fedhz listed those who reviewed me, there were seven of them. And they are:
It was hard to choose, really. All of them managed to stroke my ego (which I like, harhar) in one way or another, and seemed to really dig through my archives to find a post that they like. So it was tough, choosing the winner. But you don't wanna hear my torments, right. So, I'm pleased to announce the winner:



I like it that he organized his review by criteria, and even indirectly gave his opinion on how I can make my site better for monetization. I usually pick on grammar (yeah, I'm not bitchy for no reason), but I made an exception this time because I was impressed with how he reviewed my site. Even gave me an idea of how I should conduct my reviews in the future. So kudos to you Akira! And please send me your PayPal email so I can send you your prize right away. :)

Have a great week everyone!

17 comments:

Genefaith said...

congrats to the winner:)

kamz said...

congrats to akira!

fedhz said...

hehe. congrats. I think he's busy. hihi. akin nalang wahaha. di na sya bumalik sa blog ko eh hehe

Clarissa said...

Congrats to al the winners!!^_^

Normalyn Espejo said...

Congrats to the winner :)

~ "C" said...

I know I left a message here, but now I can't find it! Anyhoo...I was gonna ask if it's too late to sponsor. I was carried away with my monster anniversary weekend and I've been working my toosh off on blogs that don't even earn me anything hahaha...so ergo, I forgot. Let me know what you need! I also have a small project for you. I need some more buttons and some designs. I hope I can still afford your services -- mukhang big time ka na! teehee!

niko said...

am so happy for the winner and am so sad for myself..

hahhahah congrats to akira!

Genefaith said...

i visited the site and i gathered another idea how to make a review in another way:)

redamethyst said...

bakit ba ngayon ko lang nakita ito. this is a great idea for blog review.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow she deserves it well written :)

Genefaith said...

Akira's idea of making a review is very creative..simple but ang bigat ng review...I wonder if she'll make a review for my site, nacurious ako kung anong sabihin nya:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah akira is she not he, she is indonesia blogger. oh.. maybe she last minute submission for contest

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I wonder why she is not taking part, she is a competitor in many previous contest that I taken part

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I need to learn from her about how she review blogs

Sherry Go Sharing said...

do you know that she is one of the contest hunter>

niko said...

i saw her review of your blog marce and its a winner nga!!!

niko said...

so lucky nman ni akira heheheheeh