2010 Was Good

I was counting my annual earnings last year, and was pleased to find that 2010 has been a very good year to me, especially during the last quarter when the income just came rolling in continuously. Business checks weren't exactly being shoved in my face, demanding for my immediate attention, but blog designing was very steady, and a constant stream of clients always comes in, leaving me always busy. I'm far from complaining though. I know that more work means more money, and while it gets stressful sometimes, I feel fulfilled when I see the fruits of my labor.

I am very thankful for my friends who helped me achieve that. They pointed me to clients who otherwise wouldn't have known of me (I'm pretty lousy at marketing, see. I just don't have the patience for that), they gave me odd jobs to do for that little extra (which in turn also helped my sister some), and they were patient in teaching me the ropes of earning online, something that I'm still learning up to now. My sister is also earning a bit online now, thanks to my friends and friends of friends who give her writing jobs from time to time. I know it may not seem a lot right now, but she understands that we all have to start at that point.



Overall I am thankful for the year that was. It was good to me and my family. I hope it was fruitful for you too. If not, well there's always next year to look forward to right? As long as there's tomorrow, we always have something to hope for.

 

2 comments:

Conversion Doctor said...

Glad you recognized it that way. I share with you almost the same privileges too. I was so blessed in 2010. And am looking forward to be able to recognize more in this year.

Eric

Ain said...

Hi! I'm inviting you to accept the Stylish Blogger Award. :)

Details can be found here Lovin' the Prize of Life!

♥ aiNe