I'm Back! (But Not Quite)

I'm still reeling from the sudden cold and the idea that I will be working again. Tee hee. My mom's birthday is tomorrow, so there's another reason. Wow. I never run out of. LOL. I'll leave you with this picture of Svet (Yikes! I know I hurt a couple, errrr.. a LOT of feelings by not bringing Svet to them but let me ask forgiveness for that next time as I am seriously groggy now), wearing an expression quite like mine now, baffled as to why I am hurled back to my old schedule once again. Hee hee. Kidding. I LOVE that I'm back home! Just let me breath a little.



15 comments:

redamethyst said...

welcome back! and happy new year.
happy birthday to your mom also. ^_^

pehpot said...

MADAYA KA!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

happy new year =) your lil dolly is such a cutie, kahit di sya naka-smile. Candid

fedhz said...

welcome back. hehe. eh goodluck naman diba kung mapuntahan mo lahat. di na nga tayo nakabalik kay peh eh. hehehe

kamz said...

i honestly thought that svet was a boy's name! wherever did i get that idea... hehe! today ko lang nalaman that svet is a girl! hihi! and she is such an adorable little girl.. with her puppy eyes. i love her pigtails!

redamethyst said...

ang cute ng Svet mo. parang nagtataka sya na naguguluhan pero cutie pa rin ;D

Genefaith said...

look at Svet, the little Kaye, she carries your expression of the day marce...he..he...iniexpress nya ang feelings mo...he..he...

Chris said...

your little one is all grown up na :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

when me kid my mom also tide like that for me

Sherry Go Sharing said...

like this pic, she so cute

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like go holiday stay at hotel but its no place like home

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its good to be home, home sweet home.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I remember stay relative home, they keep say many unpleasant things to me

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love my home as I get freedom do anything I want.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I can't stay at relative place I will miss home, but I do stay there sometimes.