Awards Galore!

Long overdue awards from marce Chris and one of the loveliest bloggers I know, Polly. I'm going to start with Polly's first, since it was earlier this month that she gave it to me. First award is called the "You're Going Places, Baby" award, which asks recipients to tell where they see themselves in ten years. In ten years, I'm going to be thirty-six years old, still living in Baguio and will be attending Svet's grade school graduation. The second award from Polly is the "Beautiful Blogger Award", which asks to tell seven things about myself.

  1. I love milk muffins and choco crinkles.
  2. I love the Marce Club.
  3. I wish I was a bit on the heavy side.
  4. I want more gladiator shoes!
  5. I haven't worn make-up in almost three years.
  6. I want to sport bangs.
  7. I am excited to see my cousins again this summer vacation.
The next award (Sunshine Award) must be passed on to 12 bloggers, and I'm passing the above awards as well as Chris' awards below to the illustrious (naks!) Marce Club (Chris, Fedhz, Gene, Jade, Kikamz, Liz, Mye, Niko, Pehpot, Seiko and Yami) plus Sam! Woot! The awards' badges from Chris and Polly:





6 comments:

niko said...

aw. dami ulit!!! hihihi

i love u to marce!! thanks for tagging me!! ur so baet.. hihih. filler na eto when am back

am gonna miss u.. hahaah

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow.. 3 year thats a long time.

Polly said...

I love you, Babe!!! You have such a great sense of humor. You are a sweetheart in my book!!!

♡ N o r e e n said...

Hi sis! Alam mo I've never been to Baguio :(

kamz said...

wow, meron ulit ako! thanks marce! hugs!

kamz said...

ui marce, muchos gracias for the awards.. just posted it on my blog. :D have a great week!