The Portfolio Page


I wasn't in the mood to work the other day, so I tinkered with this blog. WAHMaholic has a Portfolio Page, why can't this blog have one now that Blogger has a Page feature? So I looked around for codes to take away the sidebar because I want the portfolio to eat up the entire width of the layout. I also wanted to have the effect like that of the NextGen plugin at WordPress, but I can't find any, so I settled for the next best thing. I have yet to finish assigning a different class for the Live Sites group because I want it to show leaderboard-sized previews and not the 125xx125 size that it is currently, but I am occupied with something else right now so that could wait for another day. I found what I needed through quick Google searches (I tell you, Google can be your very bestfriend), and below is the result. Click on the graphic to go to the page:



Thank you to Marce Chris for being my first visitor there! Love you!!!


Our blogversary contest is ongoing! More than $500 of cash and prizes are at stake!


BIG Blogversary Contest


17 comments:

Genefaith said...

i agree with you marce...google could be our very bestfriend:)

Genefaith said...

buti ka pa marce when you're not in the mood to do anything, you tinkered your blog, if i'm not in the mood, manood!

Genefaith said...

wow at last your portfolio is up na...how about premade designs like what i saw before?

Genefaith said...

galing mo marce you're able to tinker your own blog to your hearts content, ako gagastos pa to have other tinker it..he..he...

Genefaith said...

wow si marce chris 1st visitor, i'm the 2nd:)

Adoption of Jane said...

cute blog!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I saw it, its so pretty!! :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. so nice of chris to be the first :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you know I think its a brilliant idea :D

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

so fabulous designs... worth the price. I was actually thinking of having siggies and new buttons, basta ill contact you na lang.. love them all. Kung ma-afford ko lang ang template =(

redamethyst said...

wow ang ganda, at least future customers can look at your designs.

redamethyst said...

ang galing ng talent mo. congrats!

redamethyst said...

mas maganda nga kung leaderboard yung makikita dun sa live sites, mas malinaw siguro

Chris said...

galing galing mo eh.. :) and super thanks sa linky love ha!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

folks if you are interested now get your order before the price run high. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

well if you have a budget just grab the button price :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

now they will come to you as know the price!