Down Again Plus New Designs!

Augh. Frustrating. A code glitch appeared after the server rollback yesterday, and WAHMaholic not working again as of today. Anyways, I was told they're already working on it. Sooo. I might as well blog here for the meantime. I did Mommy Chris' button and signature and edited her header a bit for her new WordPress site Chris Chronicles. I'm glad she liked it! Here's the result:







Do visit if you have the time, just click on any of the graphics above! I have also been doing my sister's blog which has been in existence since March 2009 but only has seventeen posts to date. Haha. I hope she will be better motivated to post with her new layout now. She asked for a black and orange layout, and I thought the retro-ey feel matched her desired colors. Please drop by also as she might need support from other bloggers as well to be more interested in blogging. Here's a screenshot, plus the button (which you can grab!) and the signature I made for her. You may click on any of the pictures below to be taken to her site. Let her know what you think!





Our blogversary contest is ongoing! More than $500 of cash and prizes are at stake!


BIG Blogversary Contest


19 comments:

redamethyst said...

aww, down pa nga rin un wahmaholic mo. sana maging okay na ang lahat soon

redamethyst said...

ang ganda ng layout nyang black.

redamethyst said...

yup, I visited your sister's blog and looks really nice

redamethyst said...

ay ang ganda rin ng layout ng chris chronicles, parang organizer. so cute

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so pretty design :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

orange and black nice colour me think of orange and green :D

Chris said...

i would like to thank you for a very pretty header, button and signature! I LOVE IT!! :D and above all, for being so accomodating and helpful. you are the best!

Chris said...

hope wahmaholic gets back online soon!

zoan said...

hello kaye, pasensya na talaga kung delayed na ako masyado sa pinapagawa ko :D lolz... sobrang busy kasi eh, napansin mo? hahha di ako nkapag review din dahil sa bakasyon ko...

zoan said...

ang cute nong layout sa blog ng sister mo.. pati na rin yang chris chronicles... bow down talaga ako sa galing mo kaye

Genefaith said...

wow another new design, i like it para syang notebook:)

Genefaith said...

so refreshing ng layout color and so neat and clean...

Genefaith said...

I love the siggy of Chris, so feminine!

Genefaith said...

cute naman ng color combi na gusto ng sis mo, black and orange, ok din pala

Genefaith said...

so glad OK na ang WAHMAHOLIC! tara comments na tayo!!!

Genefaith said...

perfect naman ng title nya Crazy Mom's World...lahat naman ng mom has that phase in their lives anoh?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

aww.. they are so pretty, love it!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I got such hair style kid time!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@gene I agree nice name