Another Freebie Template Finished!

This blog design is for my new friend, Ai, who, from now on, can be found blogging at The Caffeinated WAHM. I met her through mTurk and she is just the most helpful dear I just HAVE to convince her to put up a personal blog and make the design for her. I liked doing this one, because it's my kind of style and Ai let me decide on every little aspect. Good thing we have the same taste. Or it'll be like me and Pehpot all over again. Ha ha. It's a wonder no? She lives in another part of the country yet here we are, friends like we have actually met in person already. It's just one of the things that I am thankful for having a connection to the world. If I had a "normal" 9-5 job, I never would've had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful woman in the person of Aires Penano.



As mentioned, she's new to the blogosphere and is still finding her way around so please be a dear and drop by to welcome her to this crazy blogging world if you have the time. There's nothing like a new friend to brighten up the day (heck even the week), right? Don't worry if you don't find any (or few) posts on the site yet. Hehe. I'm sure she will rectify that in time. And oh. Before I haul my butt off to bed, Sam mentioned she already reached 4,000 points at IMRC! Good times! I will blog about that tomorrow. See yah then!

12 comments:

fedhz said...

did drop by already. wahaha. pumasok kaya ung comment? kung hindi, lagut ka. japex gawa mo. LOL. ano tanggapin mo na alok ni mike sa templates o. kinukulit din ako eh. gudlak naman sakin diba. wahaha. blog ko nga di ko maayos eh. hehehe

pehpot said...

haha parang anak ni Random ah.. LOL


cuteness!

ang cute ng mga coffee beans pero as always it won't work for me haha..

asan na post mo about kay utoy? LOL

Make or Break

genejosh said...

I love your designs Kaye..Wish I could have your creative works next time pag ma-afford ko na...he..he..promise I'll contact you about that. You're such a generous friend to Ai and I'm sure she'll be inspired to blog with that very gorgeous template..I love it so much..

lizzy overcashed said...

Hi. Can I have free template as well. Hehe.

bambie said...

i visited the site. i had no idea you design templates. it's so pretty and feminine. :) great job!

Anonymous said...

hi sis! lovin the blog you designed ha! galing galing. btw, here's the screenshot na ng paypal payment from imrc sis: http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/elcalientemamma/paymentproof/imrcpayment.jpg
thanks! :)

Mys said...

I love your design. Specially the comments portion. Beautiful. Do you charge people? Ganda talaga. I like the style.

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@fedhz: naku katakot. sabi ko nga i'll pass muna. baka mapahiya lng sya sakin. laki ng sweldo e. hindi biro ang expectations nila dun. waaahh!! bka dumugo ilong ko. eheks.

@pehpot: eto na eto na. gagawa na po :P

@gene: hey girl. thanks for being super appreciative as always. hehe. and i'll be holding on to your word. *wink*

@lizzy: err..lemme think about it. LOL

@bambie: now you know. hehehe

@calientemamma: sent you a shout out sam. hope to hear from you soon.

@mys: do i charge? heck no. well, at least, not yet. still practicing through freebies :D

Ai-ai said...

talaga naman inspired na ako ngaun mgblog...ganda na kasi ng design ko! And it's Kaye's!

redamethyst said...

very beautiful design. and I did drop by at her site.

niko said...

bisita sana ako pra invite sya sa contest iihi u know referral pts :) hihihih

niko said...

ay i love that layout!! nicey!!! nagmelt bigla puso ko..