Sunday Signature Freebies!

I think it's about time again. So yeah, just choose from the sexy ladies below and get yar very own personalized post signatures. I decided to have a theme every time I give out siggies from now on, so today it's girly and sexy. There are five designs, and unlike before, I will only give one design per person, to ensure that what you have is unique. Fair enough? Go ahead take your pick. The design is reserved for whoever chooses it first. You can choose to change the color of the design (just that). I'll take off the watermarks, of course. Hehe. I'll have all the siggies available by Monday for the first five who takes them.











Before I hit the sack, I just wanted to let y'all know two things: that I've followed everyone who's followed me in the past (I think) and if in case you checked on your list and found out I was not there yet, please let me know. Or if you're into bodily harm, go throw something heavy and hard at my direction and I will surely get the message. The other thing is that Fedhz is having a blogversary and birthday contest for all her present (and future) readers. The target is $200 for the first prize, which is pretty impressive for a contest by an individual, but she cannot do it without our help, so she needs sponsors.

Sponsors can join the contest too, don't worry, so aside from the blog review that you'll get from Fedhz, you'll also get the chance to snag the prizes. Here's here explanation for that right here and here are her current sponsors. It'd be super cool if you can chip in! Having said those I think I need to go and get me some sleep now. G'night!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello...I love your signature logos.

I would love to have the third one down...it is so empowering.
DorothyL is the name for me.

Do you have a donate button so I can at least donate for your kind gestures and your work :)

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@DorothyL: as much as I would like for that donation to go into my personal PayPal account, a child I know needs your donation more. you can check out this post of my blogger friend for details:

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/09/3-for-daniel.html

you can find her donate button somewhere on her sidebar. thank you so much in advance!!! God bless your kind and giving heart!

Genefaith said...

am I qualified? you make one na kasi for me sa Her and History but I can't help admiring siggy no.4 in pink..waaaaaahhhhaaaa...

naku sis data Data base error yong wp ko..naglipat daw ung main server namin..hu..hu..hu..I miss my pretty blog..he..he...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

fedhz said...

Wow! bait naman. dami kong linky love. baka gusto mo na din grab ung badge ko. wahaha! too much too much. nagaadik na naman ako sa ads. wahah! join ka na ulit sa nuffnang. hehehe.

Cryptomillions said...

can i have the second one ma'am kaye?...
super nice. i wish i can also make those kinds of designs. :)
applicable po ba siya ilagay sa multiply.com? :)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

you're giving these cute siggies away? i love the 2nd and 3rd =) Someone already chose the 3rd, so i'll go for the 2nd hehe..

Anna said...

Good day Kaye. :) Can I have the number 2 design? Lucky to visit here, your designs are so lovely. Weee.

Anna said...

If ever na makuha ko yung number 2, Anna Monique ang name and make it green which is the color of this blog of mine :

Money Maker Pinay

Thanks! :)

mom nonz said...

hi kaye...

i love no.2..the name is Mom Nonz..sana i can have it..he..he..thanks for sharing....

Diva Fabulosa said...

Hi Kaye,

Bait mo naman! Can I have the fourth kung available pa?

Diva Fabulosa sana. Thanks!

redamethyst said...

probably all the siggies are taken already.i better luck next time. hehe

niko said...

isang post lng pero hitik na hitik sa info!! lufet!

niko said...

eh partida pa ha. bago ka pa matulog nito ha!!

niko said...

feeling ko u blog while sleeping lol