Nine Words Women Use

I just HAVE to repost this when I read it over Wonder Wifey (btw, C, welcome back!). The following are SOO true. I know you WILL agree after reading the whole length of it:


(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up...

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

14 comments:

Nadine said...

I totally agree! "Nothing" and "Fine" are my frequent words lol..

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! "Loud sign" and "Fine" are also my most frequent words...lol

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT
can I repost this?

redamethyst said...

I like that OKay and Go ahead part. hahaha. better think again.

Tetcha said...

Everything here is oh so true!

bambie said...

LOL! i love # 8. my boyfriend and i were having an argument the other day and he pissed me off big time and i told him "WHATEVER!". i can definitely relate to all of them! good job!

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

@melinda: yes, you can dearie. C over at Wonder Wifey said to spread the word :D

redamethyst said...

I love saying whatever. hahaha lalo na pagmedyo nonsense na yun pinaguusapan. hehehe. ngayon, mas gusto ko na syang sabihin.

zoan said...

ahaha nabasa ko na ito nakalimutan ko lang kung saan :D

niko said...

agree!! eh fave ko sa lahat ng yan eh watever!! lol

niko said...

at kung SIGh lng ang pag uusapan marami ako nyan! heheehhe

Sherry Go Sharing said...

heh.. this is so true!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah often I feel tired to say more as he not want listen.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. I hope woman is one always win argument. I will not speak for days to him if he makes me angry. so fine.