GT: I LOVE Me!

This is my second attempt at participating in a meme (first was Chris' meme). I hope I don't forget every week, so please feel free to hit me with a frying pan (or something) in the head if ever I forget). Since it's Niko's meme and she specifically asked (okay, DID NOT ask, rather, forced. Wahahaha!) me to do this, here it is. For this first week’s theme of Girls Talk, we have to answer this simple question...

Why do you love being a girl?


Since, unlike Niko, I didn't have a long time to think about my answers, I was stuck for a time thinking of how to best answer the question. Not that there isn't anything that I love about being a girl. It's just that there are SO many reasons! So I decided to settle for the top three reasons so as not to bore you to death about reading my entry.

1. I can cry my heart out in front of anyone and not be thought of as weak. I mean, crying is a privilege bestowed upon us girls, for us to use to our advantage. Like when asking our boyfriends/husbands to buy us stuff. Niahehe. Seriously, don't ever do THAT. It's pathetic. Use crying for more beneficial stuff. Ha ha.


2. I can get away with being "tsismosa" (gossip) because it's in our nature to be that way. Hehe. But not much, though. It's really bad when you go over the top in anything.


3. Most of all, I love being a girl because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be able to give birth to Svet. So what if guys just go through one physically painful rite of passage in their life (circumcision) and we have to go through tons (period MOST of our adult life, first time having sex, childbirth), the feeling of being a mother is worth all that and more.

So there's my entry. *grin* How about you? Why do you love being a girl? Simply answer the question, put the badge in your post and join the fun of reading different girly opinions! :)

28 comments:

Mys said...

great entry. giving birth and crying are my top choices too for being a girl!

genefaith said...

ano yong una na meme sis..he..he..how about Mommy Moments join ka...

naku sistah true talaga ung sabi mo na we go through tons of painful rites and natatawa ako jan sa first time having sex..he..he..ang sakit nga..LOL!

BTW, thanks for my site's pretty..ayyy "bonggacious" na template..di pa ako nakapost maybe tomorrow...he..he...

Mommy Liz said...

The giving birth is yes indeed one true perfect reason to love being a girl. Tsismosa? hahaha, ay type ko yan, pero mild lang, ehehehe, yung di makakapanakit ng kapwa...saka yung katotohanan at pawang katotohanan lamang..

Cecile said...

i like your answer especially #1 hehehe, grabe talaga tayo noh, taking advantage our husbands weakness...

salamat nga pala sa visit and comment ha :-)!

darly said...

motherhood is indeed the best about being a woman.

thanks for the visit and hope to see you again. I followed your blog, hope you'd follow me too.

Girls rule. Till next week kaye.

nuts said...

sure you do love this meme, and I agree with your top 3 gurl. happy weekend!

Clarissa said...

Natural na nga siguro sa ating mga girls ang pagiging softie!!I love your answers!!^_^

Greetings from Japan!!Thanks for dropping by!!^_^Have a nice day to you and your family!!

me said...

OMG! our answers are very similar sis..girls nga tayo..and we agree right!!

niko said...

oist i did not forced you.. sabi ko lang kasali ka na ha! LOL hahhah :) miss talking to u sa ym.. suddenly bigla ako naging busy dito.. grabe holiday kasi sa monday eh :D

anyways, katuwa the way u write, parang natural na gayest girl lang heheh. iyakin, chikadora.. prang hindi nmn girl kung hindi ganyan noh! LOL

what's ur first meme by the way> flattered naman ako at ako ang pangalawa.. dont worry remind kta wednesday so di ka mwawala every thursday! hehehe

seee u next week girl!

hugs and kisses
nikogirl

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

I definitely agree! parang dyahi naman kung ang lalaki ay mahilig magtsisms lol.. And most of all, giving birth is the most amazing thing =)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

by the way, i added you on my both blogger sites =) add mo rin ako ha. .happy weekends =)

Seiko said...

Ahaha!O ayan wala ka na raw kawala sabi ni Niko hehe..
i love the #3 the most,I agree w/ you on that.Happy weekend & thanks for the visit.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

I love all your answers! ^_^ especially yung huli ^_^ pagiging mommy ^_^ parang gusto ko na tuloy maging mommy although nxt yr pa ang plan namin..
I love being a girl too! ^_^

redamethyst said...

girls are really special kaya ang dameng lalakeng naiinggit. :D:D

zoan said...

wehhhhh i really love for being a woman too :) one example reason (aside sa iba): i can get pa-cute sa RTA pra hindi ako ticketan :D ahahah

Sherry Go Sharing said...

girl can have more clothes fashion than boys :)

niko said...

hahah gain fairness lagi ko ginawa ang number 1 ke yobib.. epektib yang luha to get wat we want noh? lol

niko said...

prang sumasagot lng sa Q and A ng ms universe ha! hihih

niko said...

on number 3, tumpak at winner na winner na sagot! apir tau jan sister!

niko said...

on number 2 prang ang laswanga kung lalaki tsismoso.. diba paghihinalaan silang gay?! satin keri lng lol

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so true being a woman is a gift of God

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sis here adult life is mean 21 yr old

Sherry Go Sharing said...

GT is today! oh its 2.18 am now!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

gossip is normal and my dear also do that lol.. but only to me. as he not want his sis around to listen.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you know basic love is yourself then love other people

Sherry Go Sharing said...

anyway my friend just waiting for right guy show up knocking on the door

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its sad when you advice friend they dont listen

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I tell my friend that not care her health and body, she just dont get it :(