Butt Out, You Rash!

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

When you have a kid at home, chances are, you have fretted over diaper rash one time or another. I know I did, although I am hugely thankful that my daughter Svet is not that much prone to it. Her skin is not as sensitive as some babies, and coupled with choosing the right brand for her as well as thorough washing after diaper removal, we hardly have to worry over diaper rash. However, that is not to say that we did not have a difficult time figuring out how to make her feel better when she suffered her first rash from diapers.

We were lucky enough to have an aunt who sent Boudreaux's Butt Paste to us through a balikbayan box. It was heaven sent, I tell you. Unlike other creams that we've tried, this paste seemed to take almost immediate effect on relieving our baby's rash. Also, it wipes off rather easily compared to another brand we've tried. To anyone who's ever had problems with their kid's diaper rash, trust me on this one. In fact, a lot of reviews online will back up my claims on it being the most effective cream for diaper rash care.

If you're in the US, you can even get a free sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste on their official website to try before you decide to buy and recommend to everyone! If it means finding relief for our little ones, then it never hurts to try, right?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Eric Graham Review said...

I'm not a house dad but I already experience changing diapers with my daughters when they're still young. It's so frustrating to see the diaper rashes that makes my poor daughter cries in pain.