The BIG Headache

It's starting again. Last night, when I was designing Ria's site (it's not finished yet, btw, but I will definitely finish it tonight), it started. In the beginning it was just a throb that I can ignore, but as the evening wore, on it got worse. By 10 p.m., I was ready to throw up. It was major, like twenty kids jumping up and down inside my head and it won't stop. Much as I wanted to continue, I just can't. So I stumbled to bed and woke up with an even BIGGER headache. I think it's the same reason as before. I need glasses for real. And quickly. Or maybe I just need to get out of the house. I don't know. I am lazy as hell but I still get these headaches that only belong to the truly workaholic. Or maybe I get them because a little work requires 120% of my brainpower. Oh that's sad.

13 comments:

bambie said...

naku, i'm assuming you don't suffer from hypertension nor are you stressed. so most likely, migraine headache yan, mainly due to your eyesight. yan din ang kaaway ko but i'm too stubborn to have my eyes checked although i know tumaas na yun grade ng eyes ko. just rest your eyes every so often by staring at refreshing hues. hope you're feeling better now.☺

Mylene said...

:( I hope you get well soon.

riablahgs said...

Oh, I hope I didn't give you that mega-headache...hehehe. Get well and don't rush on my blog design. :)

His Unfailing Love said...

get well soon Mommy, you need rest... just relax and ignore other things for a while then sleep, that's what our body needs.

kamz said...

naku, meron ka rin pala probs sa mata. ako rin meron kaya pinapagalitan ako ni hubby pag i work with the lights off and only the monitor's backlight is giving illumination sa room. hihi!

niko said...

ei take it easy.. pero kahit nmn siguro ako ikaw lagi ako may headache... dahil sa htmls lol hhahha

redamethyst said...

relax for a while, don't stress your eyes too much, and get an eyeglasses asap. :D :D

Genefaith said...

it's a sign marce that you need a REST and some um lovema....ikaw na magtapos marce..he..he...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

about brain power I need them to review blogs.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

oh about the period I mean is menstrual period

Sherry Go Sharing said...

these days if I am going to get period I get headache, I don't know why maybe I am getting old?

niko said...

i am having a big headache na rin now.. weeheheh. 1 hr to go and am done for tonight :) ihihih

niko said...

take it easy. wag mo dibdibin.. may likod ka pa marce!