I Suffered A Drug Overdose

Which was why I was out of touch with the blogosphere for several days. Of course I'm just being theatrical about it. Haha. Fedhz decided out of the blue that I should share in her job's pain (LOL) by mercilessly dragging me into it and beating me unconscious until I finish the job. Niahehe. So I pushed away Pehpot's template aside and told Jade "I can't write, I'm busy", and was half oblivious to Niko's huge office misfortune and dived in to the world of drugs. Not drugs drugs. It's a pharmacy site that needs content and we had to fill it with. So while you people are on your normal blogging routines, me and Fedhz were swimming in generic names, side effects, warnings, precautions and whatnots. So much that Fedhz can't take a power nap without chanting them drugs, and I can't sleep without dreaming of chasing a medicine of some sort.

But. That episode is over. At least, I hope. Hehe. I'm now back and ready to bloghop again. I noticed my Alexa is slowly slipping away. I will need the power of Adgitize soon. LOL. And to the people I've neglected while I was working (for real!), well come to mama. I'm all yours now.

14 comments:

pehpot said...

naiimagne ko kayo ni fedhz na may hinahabol na medicol na may paa at kamay nyahaha

dali halika dito sa bahay, kailangan ko ng labandera nyahaha

Tetcha said...

Welcome back again! LOL!

Anonymous said...

well, am glad that you're finally back k. missed ya sis. :)

fedhz said...

wahaha. di pa kaya tapos. meron pa. wahaha! hanap lang kame ng source hihi. Paul, ready ka na. hehe

niko said...

oh my.. di ko keri sung yan!! masipag kang sadya mare.. hihihi

kamz said...

ayos, nag sishare din pala si fedhz ng work... kung meron kayo malaking project next time at need nyo additional hand, lemme know. will be more than willing to lend a hand.. for a fee of course. whekwhekwhek!

zoan said...

ay galing naman :D dami pala talaga mapagkakitaan sa internet :D hehehe

Genefaith said...

kung ikaw marce can't sleep without dreaming of chasing a medicine ako naman can't sleep without dreaming of making reviews...LOL! i dreamt na natapos ko na daw lahat ng reviews parang ang gaan ng feeling but when i woke up, nakakainis, di pa pala ako nakastart...LOL! napapagod tuloy ako...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I still blurr on alexa

redamethyst said...

parang alam ko yang ganyang feeling, kasi ngayon hanggang tulog ko dala ko ang mga reviews. parang si gene lang. heheh. lamang pa nga si gene kasi mas marami na syang ntapos. hehehe

zoan said...

adik na din ako sa reviews :D kaso im enroute to KL pa, hindi pwede sa plane ang lappy.. paano ako gagawa ng review? huhu

niko said...

eh anu nga pla ung huge office misfortune ko?? waaaaaaaaaaaaahehehehh

niko said...

ihhhhh kung gusto may paraan hahah. anung ginagawa ng proxies :) weh

niko said...

now i know!! hahaha ung blogger blocked s ofc??!! bwahahhahah