What I'm Thankful For This Year

Mommy Mylene of Online Mommy's Corner is hosting a Thanksgiving Contest where I offered to be a sponsor, and I thought I should join too, for the fun of it (and the prizes, which goes without saying. Hee hee). Anyways, a contest requirement is to blog about the things that I am thankful for this year. Now that 2009 is almost over, I think it's about time to do that. This year has been full of ups and downs, but it doesn't do me any good to dwell on the bad so I'll just count my blessings instead. I've met really great friends this year online and offline, and I think that's my biggest blessing this 2009. I know I've made more friends this year than the last, so that's something to be thankful for. My nephew Elijah Alezekiel was born September 1 this year, and he is such an adorable piglet my week is not complete without several visits to their house.




diegster at 2 months


Sati, my inaanak, was also born this year, so there's another miracle to be thankful for. Svetlana's been rarely sick this year (there was only one time when she had a fever due to cough and cold), and I'm extremely grateful for that. Paulie has made a step towards being less of a war freak lately (traces of his fraternity days, something which I always complain about him and has been a source of bickering last year), and I'm thankful for that as well. I was also blessed with more writing and VA opportunities, which means more stability, financial-wise, for my family. This has been a good year for us, overall, and I hope that next year will be better, not only for my family but for everyone as well.

So that's me. How about you? What are you thankful for this year? I invite you to join Mommy Mylene's first ever blog contest to have a chance to grab these prizes from these sponsors:


1st Prize
1 Year Free Web Hosting (worth $10) – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
1 Year dot com Domain chosen by the winner – Trends Zone
Personalized Template* – Random Thoughts of a WAHM
Site Button / Badge – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
$10 Paypal Funds – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
$5 Paypal Funds – IT Mommy Info
1 year Featured link – bloghitlist
4000 EC – Dothy's World
2000 EC – The Mommy Journey
2000 EC - Her and History
1000 EC – Our Adventure Together
1000 EC – Thoughts and Obsessions
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – IT Mommy Info
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Life Expressions
125×125 ad space for 2 months (PR2) – All About My Life
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Bloguardian Hellsite Overcashed
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Mom Writes for A Cause
125×125 ad space for 3 months (PR 1) – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR 1) – A Momma's Journal
125×125 ad space for 1 month – Garden of Moments



2nd Prize
1 Year Free Hosting – Rubz Online
dot info Domain – SEO Friendly Blog Directory
1 year Featured link – bloghitlist
Site Badge Button – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
$10.00 Paypal Funds – I love Darly
$5.00 Paypal Funds- Pinay Mommy Online
2000 EC – The Movie Mommy
2000 EC – Chika Buzz
2000 EC – Friendship and Smiles
2000 EC – Lourdes’ Mia
2000 EC – Reviewer’s Haven
125×125 ad space for a month (PR3)- A Woman’s Blog
125×125 ad space for a month (PR3)- OnlineBiz and resources
125×125 ad space for a month (PR2)- Moolah Musings
125×125 ad space for a month (PR2) – Pensive Thoughts
125 x125 ad space for a month (PR2) – How I Earn Money Online
125×125 ad space for a month (PR 1) - I LűV ContEsts aNd MoRe!!
125×125 ad space for a month (PR1) – Pinay in States
125X125 ad space for a month – Shopaholic Chronicles


3rd Prize
Site Badge Button – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
1 year Featured link- bloghitlist
$5 - Crayons and Pencil
$5 – Niko’s Blog
1000 EC – Inspirational Insights
1000 EC – Me, Myself and Jes
1000 EC – Princess Ishi
1000 EC – Prince Ethan's Journal
1000 EC – My Little Angels
1000 EC – My Little Angel's Journey
1000 EC – All About My Life
1000 EC – A Blessed Life
1000 EC – Tasty Exploration
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Home Buddies
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Couple's Love Book
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Azumi My Lil Dolly Princess Story
125X125 ad space for 1month (PR2) – Our Clan's Marveling
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR1) – Yam’s File
125×125 ad space for 1 month – Travelin’ With Marie

Good luck to all of us!



11 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

New life is always worth being thankful for. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too, have met many new friends this year by blogging.

Mylene said...

I'm glad I drop by because I discover that you are joining my contest :) I'm so thankful mommy... Just leave a comment of the tasks you accomplished so I count your entries.

You have so many blessings this year mommy, and most of them are priceless :)

fedhz said...

huwaw. frat freak pala si paulie. wakokok. join na nga din ako sa mga contests. ay teka. di ko pa napost mga reviews. kakalowka. san na si peh? waaah

niko said...

ay sayang di ako sumali dito.. hahah :)

prang naghahanap na ko lagi ng contest since KP contest ha.. kaadik pala lol

anyways, am so thankful for the friends i met this year too.. kaloka.. marce club was born last year--- such a great year tlga hihihi

kamz said...

that's a lot to be thankful for kaye.. sabi nga nila, count your blessings... you will be surprised to find that there's more blessings than problems. :D

Genefaith said...

cute ng Alezekiel parang katunog ng Ezekiel sa Bible...

hubby ko may frat then before but thanks God he's doing fine...

I pray marce that this year will be much better and more financial blessings will come. God is so good to us all:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love contest but I miss out this one. :(

redamethyst said...

a birth of a baby is really a miracle. this is something to be thankful for.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

any plan of having another baby?

niko said...

and am so thankful for 2009 kasi medyo kumikta ako sa blog hahahhah

niko said...

i am so thankful for 2009 for good health sa buong family :D