Girls Talk: Favorite Drink



Shoot. I almost missed this week's meme. Oh gawd, I'm so hopeless. Anyway, my marce Niko who started this meme (and who's gonna kill me when we meet because I missed two weeks in a row, damn.), thought that we'd share our favorite drinks today. I am a sucker for juices. Anything fruity. Mango is my favorite, though, and ponkan, and guyabano, and orange... I told you, anything fruit that's juiced. I can even stand strawberry when it's juice (FYI, I never eat strawberries. Sucks, right? Because it's almost always available where I live. Oh well. Meet Kaye the weirdo.). I drink Gatorade whenever I can, it's a habit I've never gotten rid of since college. I rarely have softdrinks and coffee. And I've not tasted liquor since I found out I was pregnant with Svet. Which was almost two years ago so why am I not still drinking? I can't stand the taste (heck even the smell) of it now, that's why. But hey, I'm easily persuaded. LOL.

The one thing that I could not live without though, is Chocquik. In fact, I am surprised that I am still alive now because we don't have it anymore. Last time we went to do the groceries, they were out of stock and I was totally pissed. It's always in our list and I get depressed when I see its shelf empty. Or occupied by Milo or Ovaltine. Yuck. Chocquick is perfect steaming hot, and with marshmallows. My companion during those times I have enough stamina to work through the night. Is it obvious I love Chocquick? So yeah. No sophisticated and ridiculously expensive drinks for me. Give me a cup of good ol' Chocquick anytime and I will love you for life.

15 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I can't stand gatorade....but hubby loves it. I love mango juice too.

I have to have coffee...lots of it!!! : )

nuts said...

I have Chocquick with me right now.. :D

Anonymous said...

strawberry juices sounds good! Been here...

kathy said...

Hi Kaye! Kahit wlang food basta may cocquick... hehehehe.. Never tried it but i'll take your word for it...

spinninglovelydays said...

For thirst, it has to be water. I do drink a lot of cranberry juice as well. Essentially, I'm a tea drinker and love having special tea moments with friends and family.
Btw, have an award for you over at my blog :)

niko said...

hala.. and me getting upset if there's chocquick in the shelf of milo omg i should try that one.. milo girl ako eh hahaahha

i wouldn't kill u mare.. just remind me to bring a pan! LOL

oi sali ka next fave chocolate naman e. chocquick chocolate diba?? ihhh

thanks for the help yesterday ha... mwah mwah

Chris said...

i loved choquick too but i have shifted to pan de manila's chocolate drink...

kamz said...

ang fave drink ko naman is green mango shake pati durian shake! like ko rin guyabano esp nung nasa pinas pa ako.. pero wala ako mahanap guyabano dito abroad kaya goodbye guyabano.. hehe!

redamethyst said...

wow, I like chocquik also, mas mura pa, hehehe. Mango juice is one of my favorite drinks too.

Genefaith said...

paano mo ko malove nyan for life marce ala ng available na chocquick eh...

Genefaith said...

marce this is what i found out why Chocquick is not available "Food and beverage giant Nestle Philippines, Inc. has sued Columbia International Food Products, Inc. for alleged trademark infringement and unfair competition for its use of the "Chocquik" brand"...bilhan sana kita so that you'll love me for life..he..he...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

do you have root beer at your place? we have A&W restaurant and I like their root beer

niko said...

lam mo ba ayoko ng lasa ng gatorade hihihih

niko said...

softdrinks laging meron dito sa bahay hahaa adik ako eh..

niko said...

oh my. you dont drink coffee and softdrinks??? naketch patago nga inom ko ng kape eh :D