GT: My Favorite Pastime!

<


It's a Thursday again and you know what this means! It's time for Marce Niko's meme! This week it's about what we like to do to pass the time. I do not go out much, so most of what I do happens inside the house. Like reading (books or e-books, it doesn't matter). And watching films and TV series on DVD with Paulie. And playing PSX games. I should say that blogging is also something I love to do, although with all my forgetfulness I sometimes neglect to update my blogs. LOL. When we do go out, my favorite thing to do is spread a mat and lie down at the park (Burnham, in our case, since it's the most accessible and it has a playground that Svet loves). Like Niko, I would make shopping a favorite pastime if I finally have the money to spend on that activity. LOL. What's your favorite pastime? Share them at Mareng Niko's post!


8 comments:

kamz said...

fave past time ko rin spend time with the family.. masaya ung wala kang ibang iniisip di ba at you are just spending quality time with time.. bonding with the kids, pahangin sa park with hubby.. hay, sarap ng buhay! madalas pa rin ba kayong namamasyal sa burnham?

niko said...

marce i would like to go back tlga sa baguio.. can we stay in your house??

buong marce club + family lng nmn :D

id love to go back to burnham park.. gusto ko boat ride rin tau hihih

zoan said...

my favorite past-time is reading books (not ebooks hehehe) and net-surfing... spending time with my son is one of my favorite past time too :)

Genefaith said...

i love reading !

talking about "spread a mat and lie down at the park "...parng matagal na na hindi namin to nagawa...one of these days sana yong malapit sa lake...

redamethyst said...

I love playing games, computer or playstation. isa yan sa favorites ko :D :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love blogging as it is like diary we can write on and share with others :)

niko said...

amen to that sherry!!

and to gene: nakup i love reading too!! i can read all day hihih

niko said...

fave ko rin watching dvd with yobib :D ihhhh like right now hahahaha