The Uber Violet WP Theme

Is finished. But I can only show you a screenshot and not lead you to it as it is a very private blog. So private that maybe five people know it, including me. And of course GoDaddy, where the domain was bought from. Hee hee. The blog title (URL) is below the girl's feet in the header and of course I deliberately scratched it out. Oh I really wish I could share the link to you, as the screen capture does not do the site any justice. But I can't or the owner will kill me. And I love my life more than I love to share my work, so there. You never know. You might stumble upon it one of these days. Another design is in the works, and THAT I can share to you. Give me a couple of days and will post it here and add it to my portfolio. I love typing that. Portfolio. Like it's something really worth keeping. Hee hee.



12 comments:

bambie said...

OMG! lovely...lovely...lovely...☺ mesmerized talaga ako when i see anything in violet or purple or any color in their family. hay!

ganda ng layout!☺

fedhz said...

wow, congrats! parang mas cute ata kung may lavander. hihi. ^^

mye said...

wow! it's cute! i love the color!

pehpot said...

scary ang header haha.. parangt nagmumura lang! wahaha

iheartviolet said...

Oh i really love the color violet!it's very nice!!

nikogirl said...

naiiyak ako at isa ako sa limang nakakaalam LOL ay sekreto pala etong malupit :D bwahahhahahhha squealer p nmn ako.. tama ba spelling LOL hahaha

naiiyak ulit ako kc gusto ko rin gawan mo ko ng magandang template sa girls rule blog ko (lavender saken ha and all the shades of violet in it, LOL) .. kaya lng i cnt afford u! this time LOL hahahaah pag ipunan kta after ng christmas proj ko ha.. mare bigyan mo ko discount!! hahaahha

aliping aligaga ako ngaun lng ulit nakasilip sa outside world :D

niko said...

typsung ko pagkaube nito!! pero mukang mggalit yobib kng puro ube ang mushroom blog..

speaking of that ungas.. wag na daw ako magchange layout wla nmn daw ako oppps dun :D hahahhaha

yavang nya.. may oras din ako hhaha

redamethyst said...

ay bakit secret ang url, gusto ko pa naman makita. sayang. ang ganda nya ha. purple, my second fave color

Genefaith said...

i have also a blog that only me and only me can read...he..he..pero ito marce kakaiba, special pa ang design...curious tuloy ako kung kanino to...baka kay marce niko, love kasi nya purple...LOL! wild guess lang...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow this theme is unique and colour is purple

niko said...

i miss that site already.. naku masilip nga bukas hihih

niko said...

@gene: wahehhehe how i wish saken yang ganyan kagandang blog!!!! hihihih