Girls Talk: Favorite Chocolate

It's time for Marce Niko's meme once again! And this week, it's all about chocolates. I am not as fond of chocolates as I am of, say, corn. I know, right? It's like cardinal sin for a girl not to like chocolates. But I don't know. It's just not something that I crave about constantly. I like chocolate once in a while, but that's all. I know I can eat all the chocolates I want and not gain weight but still, that doesn't make me a big chocolate lover. Although I think Chocquick (which I dearly, dearly love) counts for chocolate since it is a choco drink, but that's about it.




If I do get the cravings (which comes once in a blue moon), I'd definitely look for a Cadbury. Any variant as long as it's from them. The taste of their chocolate is very distinct and doesn't hurt my throat no matter how much I eat (which is not much, by common standards. Tee hee). We have heaps of them when my aunt arrives here from London (she bought five kilos of that heavenly treat once) and that's when I have the most chocolate consumption, I think. But hey, I love chocolate-flavored stuff, so I'm not that weird. Just a smidge. LOL.



15 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

cadbury is one of my husband's fave choc..

Merci for me

nikogirl said...

aw ang sarap nga ng cadburry. a friend of mine gave that last christmas and i fell in love agad :D but am loyal tlga by nature so hersheys with almonds forever LOL

miss u marce! busy ka noh?

anyways see u next thurs ha! mawh mwha

nuts said...

cadburry here, oh, i love it too..

Tetcha said...

I'm not too fond of chocolates, too, so you're not alone. Sorry, I haven't been able to visit often. I have a really crazy schedule right now.

riablahgs said...

aha... so Cadbury pala gusto mo. That's nice. I love Lindt naman...

darly said...

yummy cadbury, fave ko yung milk choco.

here's my GT

bambie said...

i love cadbury's top deck, white & milk chocolate combination. aww...now i'm craving for one.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sometimes I take cadbury not always as I find it sweet. I do get toothache too.

kamz said...

ang loves ko naman is lindt at ferrero... pero i dont eat that often.. pag me time lang bumili... ayoko ko kasi na nakikita ni sam ang chocolate kasi un na lang ang kakainin nya.

niko said...

binabsa ko pa lng title sinisigaw na ng utak ko chocquick chocquick chocquick..

tapos bigla nkta ko cadbury hahhaha. ulyanin ko tlga! lol

Genefaith said...

parang loyal ako kay Cloud 9..he..he..cheap ba choice ko marce? di kasi ako mahilig ng chocolates but I wonder why I love anything with choco flavor...he..he..

redamethyst said...

I love cadbury also, pero mas gusto ko un may mga nuts. :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my mom loves chocolate too even though she is diabetis.

niko said...

so chocolate break muna ako now hihihih :)

niko said...

ako bsta kahit anung chocolate na may almonds go ako!!! hihihi