The Holidays Are Here!

Well, not quite here. I'm just excited. Hee hee. And we haven't started buying stuff for the season, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't hurt to browse, make a list of things I plan to buy (for myself, Paulie, Svet and everyone I care enough about to give something to on Christmas) so that I only need to worry about where to get the money to buy those gifts with. LOL. But come to think of it, that is the hard part. Haha. Anyway, I'd still definitely go for one of these $8 prescription Zenni glasses. Pink, of course.



Since I direly need a new look (you know, other than the harassed, on-the-verge-of-breakdown WAHM that I scarily resemble nowadays), some holiday fun eyeglasses might help in doing the trick. Those lovelies make me want to start my glasses collection again (which for some reason stopped right after I finished college). The new arrivals are to die for, but they are beyond my budget limit for myself right now, so I'll pass. But hey, not everyone is a miser and/or depressingly poor like moi, so maybe you'll find a good pair for you or a loved one at ZenniOptical.com. As for the rest of my list, I have a big bag (for use when we go to my MIL's house on new year, gladiator shoes for myself, pants for Paulie, dresses for Svet and, well, the rest of the list is still open to persuasion. LOL.

7 comments:

pehpot said...

at san galing itetch? Kasama ba si sati sa listahan mo? wehehe

kamz said...

naku, pag tuntong pa lang ng -BER jan sa pinas, pasko na! talo ang halloween... hihi! love your choice of glasses. go get one na para di na sumakit ulo mo.

redamethyst said...

cute ng mga glasses, I've been wearing my glasses for more than one year now, pinaka matagal na ito, un iba kasi nawala or nasira. :D:D

Genefaith said...

with that eyeglasses on you marce, you look so smarty talaga and pretty!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. I love the sung glasses that I got. its from my cousin.

niko said...

i dont wear glasses hihih. di bagay lol

niko said...

aw you love pink glasses pla marce?? hihihi