Scent-sational

I mentioned in one of the themes of Marce Niko's meme that I don't use perfume now. But yesterday, we went to the mall and I happened to pass by my favorite perfume (HerBench Simple), just waiting there by its shelf, waiting for me to pick it up and take it home. I resisted the urge, mainly because I don't go out much these days and there's nobody else to smell it but Paulie (who doesn't like any kind of perfume at all) and Svet (who, I think, has not fully developed her sense of smell yet so she couldn't care less. LOL!). But I love that smell dearly. I've always felt pretty wearing that perfume. I'm a sucker for a particular Scent, that "just out of the shower" smell that was my main criteria when looking for new brands to try. I would definitely get that for myself before the holidays, so when I finally haul my obscure (but nice-smelling) self down to relatives' and friends' places, it wouldn't be obvious that I've been cooped up inside our home for so long the house scent is clinging to me. Hee hee.

14 comments:

Genefaith said...

hi mare,

kumusta? pavisit visit nalang ako dito minsan pag makainternet sa school..something came up kasi so bale mga next year pa kami masettled...I could blog siguro once in a while pag may vacant. Thanks sa visit and babawi nalang ako next time:)....

Ako din mare, di ako masyadong marunong maghanap ng scent ko basta mabango at di ako sisiponin ok na yon...I always go to school without perfume on, I always forgot eh...he..he..

Tetcha said...

I also love that just-out-of-the-shower smell. Add powder scent, too.

kamz said...

i love the "just out of the shower" scent too.. at lalo na si hubby.. hihi!

niko said...

aw now i know what's ur fave scent.

gusto ko rin amoy ni yobib pag bagong ligo.. pero mas gusto ko amoy ng kilikili nya after nya magbasketbol.. pamatay! :)

Genefaith said...

teka muna natatawa naman ako kay marce niko...ha..ha..ha..tawa muna ako....


there's something special nga sa hubby natin ano kahit amoy pawis smells good pa rin sa atin...LOL!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am trying cream perfume now, hehe.. its better than spray on. :) sometimes I just lazy to spray prefer use apply it.

redamethyst said...

yan ang sinasabing pawis pa lang eh pabango na. hehehe

redamethyst said...

@niko, mahilig magbasketball hubby mo? un hubby ko rin, sobrang hilig, every tuesday may schedule sila na laro kasamahan nya sa work

zoan said...

ang gusto ko sa bench yung maliliit na bottles.. nkalimutan ko na kasi mtagal na ako hindi nkabili...

niko said...

hindi sya adik. actually once a week naglalaro siya with his officemates at pag weekends kalaro mga pinsan nya

diba hindi adik?? hahah

niko said...

@red: nakup kng pede nga lang magbasketbol kahit tulog ggawin nun!! bwhahahaah

Sherry said...

if I smell bad my dear will tell me. :( I think scent important for everyone

Sherry said...

about scent, I know some soap smell horrible

niko said...

now marce andami ko na VS.. di mo type amoy ng VS???