Just For (Halloween) Kicks

It's been a tradition for us sisters to watch scary movies (not the spoof) during Halloween, just to spook ourselves out. Since we can't go to the cemetery where our dead relatives are buried because it's in Bulacan, we just contented ourselves staying inside my mom's house. We debated what to watch, my cousin who's here wanted Jeepers Creepers because she has the hots for Justin Long, I wanted Shutter because I haven't seen it yet and it looks creepy, my two other sisters aren't in the mood for frightening themselves to death and just listened to me and my cousin discuss what we want to watch. LOL).

In the end, me and Svet just went home and I persuaded Paulie to watch something scary. Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure that has just finished downloading would be so wrong for today's theme, and as I didn't have the foresight to download anything fitting Halloween (heck I didn't even realize it was that time of the year already until I read C's message on my shoutbox), we decided to watch (again) Season 1 of Criminal Minds. Not exactly spooky, but something about the natural wickedness of people (as portrayed in the series) scares the crap out of me. So that's how we spent our Halloween. How did you spend yours?

12 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Unknown said...

simple lng...naghanap ng chicks sa sementeryo... ahahaha...laggoooot...joks lng.... :D

inde ko alam kung anu ginawa ko...basta alam ko napagod ako kakain... :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

BOO! Kumusta ang kinalabasan ng halloween natin dyan? Just grAbbing your badge mommy for my post...

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

LOL me too i miss watching horror movies with my sissy and cousins.. tagal ko na rin di nakakapanood, wala kasi ako kasama.. mas maganda kasi marami eh. ANyway, belated happy halloween!

EJ said...

Thank you so much for casting your vote which led to Rylie's Victorious Smile.

zoan said...

i love watching horror and suspense movies too :D and i love to visit the cemetery at night :D hahaha

redamethyst said...

ano nga ba ginawa namin nung Halloween.. parang nagpunta lang sa cemetery, tapos umuwi na. h

Genefaith said...

gusto ko yong horror na may magandang story talaga tsaka yong thriller na you're going to guess sino ba talaga ang killer...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love horror movies but I am afraid to watch alone in the night

niko said...

hihih ang kulet nio.. i wont watch scary movies ever hahahah. ayaw ko tlga hihih

niko said...

we spent our halloween with hubs family.. its FIl's day..

niko said...

sobrang duwag ko sa ganyan.. nood lng ako scary movie pag gawa ni chito rono hihihi

other than that no thank u na ko hhihihihih