Royal Tru Orange and Fresh Eggs??

I was reading this post of Mike on Fedhz' blog when I remembered a curious concoction which my mom used to give me when I have a cough (I think. Or when I am sick. IDK). It's a glass of Royal Tru Orange mixed with one fresh egg. Gross right? Oh gawd that was such a long time ago I can't even exactly remember what she gives it to me for. Haha. For all I know maybe it was just to shut me up. LOL. I have to remember to ask her when she's here again. I haven't been drinking soft drinks that much since two years ago, so I don't even know if they still have Royal Tru Orange in the stores. Hee hee. We don't even have RC Cola here in Baguio (or maybe just here where we live and in the grocery that we always go to). Can anyone tell me why my mom makes me drink that? Maybe if I knew the reason I can finally figure out why I am this way. Hahaha! I can't wait till she gets home again!



11 comments:

Mylene said...

Dont' have any idea either :D Ang alam ko sarsi, fresh egg for diarrhea ata :D

fedhz said...

hmm.. baka kase kabagin ko noon. eh diba ang softdrinks nakakautot. eh ako naman kaya RTO lang pinapainom sakin dahil nga eh true orange sya at hindi nakakasama. LOL adik

ung fresh egg protein. eh para siguro lumakas ka. ung combination, eh ewan ko nalang. siguro naman natanong mo na sa mudra mo ito no at late na tong comment ko. wakokokok

kamz said...

lol! ako rin, nung bata pa ako, ang pinapainom sa akin is a concoction of RTO, eggs at hot tsokolate (ung native cocoa). weird ano? pero effective. di ko alam pano ko nasikmura ang lasa nun???

niko said...

oh my!! anung lasa?? describe it please bwhahahah

i remember nung bata pa ko i always fake na am sick pra pagbigyan ako uminom ng royal :D with sky flakes pa.. beybing beybi hahaha

zoan said...

ako hindi ko pa na try yan :D ang na try ko lang dati ay yung sprite na binatil :) hahaha

Genefaith said...

yan din marce pinainom ni mama ko when I have fever....bakit kaya anoh?

redamethyst said...

bago yan ah. di ginawa ng nanay ko yan, ang lagi ko lang iniinom dati eh sarsi at fress eggs

Sherry Go Sharing said...

this is new for me we don't have it here.

niko said...

basta all i can remember nung bata ako i fake na may sakit ako pra lng mkpag royal thru orange :D

niko said...

di ko pa to natry ha.. di rin alam ni mudra.. for sure kung alam nya natry ko rin sana to lol hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Naalala ko pinainom rin kami ng tatay ko nyan nung bata pa kami. Lasang eggnog! Masarap siya actually! :D