Bathroom Blues

We don't have our own house yet, and the plethora of houses we have rented during my lifetime have varying degrees of presentability. Some are acceptable, while some are downright offensive to visual sensibilities. No kidding there. So can you blame me if I dream of a house worthy of a spread in any home living magazine? I'm not very particular about bathrooms, but it won't hurt to have ours (when we finally buy our own home) look decent. Going to the Better Bathrooms site opened my eyes to the possibilities of designing my own bathroom using products featured on their site, or at the very least own items similar to the the general categories seen there.

The January Sale is going on right now, so now more than ever is the best time to shop for new bathroom suites or replacement of those that you already have. The bath suites on sale this month are subject to limited stock availability, and no wonder, because looking at their deals page, the offers go as low as £199.95. The site is very easy to navigate, so finding what you want that fits your budget is a breeze. There is a section for explaining delivery charges, and although not free, they are pretty reasonable (they deliver nationwide) and includes insurance. There is even a visual presentation of how your order will be processed once you finally decide on a bathroom suite of your choice. If you're not contented with just looking at website pictures, they have showrooms on Warrington and Wigan, and their warehouse is located at Albion Park on Glazebury, Warrington.

24 comments:

Genefaith said...

ako din marce dream ko to have a nice bathroom ...I used to visit bathrooms of rich couple where ang laki ng bath tub parang swimming pool na with lots of magazines and books spreading around...hay naku bathroom nila pwede nang living room na rin...LOL!

workfrhomemom said...

Hi! I'm giving you a blog award. You have a really great blog. Please claim it at http://dmommydiaries.blogspot.com/.

onlinemommy said...

I am very particular with Bathroom hahaha... because I usually stayed inside longer than necessary. Dun ako madalas nagbubulay-bulay while doing my stuff :D

kamz said...

i can't blame you marce kaye for wanting to own your dream house. lahat naman cguro tayo dream of having one. ang dream house, nasa mind ko na ang plano. i know exactly how it will look like. but i am sure one of these days, you'll move into it. invite mo kami sa housewarming ha?

nung pumunta kami ng london, grabe, ang baba ng prices ng mga bahay. kung me pera lang kami, nagpabili rin kami sa kuya ng hubby ko. kaso wala... lol!

redamethyst said...

wow, ganda ng mga bathroom accessories, furniture, parts etc. how I wish I can afford those things. ay teka, wish ko muna magkabahay ako. hehe

Chris said...

its quite difficult when the place you are living at is not your own, so hard to maintain since it is so costly....

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow the offer sound good, maybe friends in UK can check out.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah my dear always complain my bathroom dirty, his also what.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. I always put magazine to read in bathroom.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah this site easy to browse, I like it

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my earning is not that much so better sav for myself first.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

if my earning is USD$600 a month I can think of purchase.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I need new bath room robe

Sherry Go Sharing said...

here got warehouse sales but too far for me to go

Sherry Go Sharing said...

will be great if they have warehouse sales :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the sink is leaking too, ew... need spend money time to fix

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my neighour told me renovation for her is cost MYR$30,000.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have budget to fix my bathroom but its not enough

Sherry Go Sharing said...

now I need to choose the new toilet bowl cover.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think better I go check if the size suitable, now it has many sizes.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

bathroom we must maintain clean and can be use, my sis apartment not like that :(

Sherry Go Sharing said...

she told me that she wait me repair after move out, she want her life as nun :(

Sherry Go Sharing said...

her bath room toilet stuck, then the sink stuck. I fix it for her as she move out to be nun

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my sis left the apartment I spend nearly USD$400 for it. for bathroom and paint new paint