Teaser Number 8: PRIZES!!!

This is just a contest teaser. Actual contest starts on January 18. I bet you have been waiting for this. For the past few days we have been giving you the requirements to gain points for our contest, but we haven't mentioned the prizes to be given away yet. Well, waiting's over because today's the day.

1st Prize $200
2nd Prize: $100
3rd Prize: $50
4th Prize: 30
5th Prize: 20

5 LUCKY WINNERS of $20 each


BEST POST ABOUT THE CONTEST
WINS 2 MOS. OF ADVERTISING IN ADGITIZE


Best review of
Random WAHM Thoughts
WINS 1 MONTH OF ADVERTISING IN ADGITIZE

Best review of Make or Break
WINS 1 MONTH OF ADVERTISING IN ADGITIZE


I hope you are sufficiently motivated to join our blogversary contest now! LOL. There are LOTS of chances to win, so why not take a chance?

11 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

ay naku super teasers nga mga teaser nyo kasi cant wait.. pero im sure di ako mananalo dito dahil by points eh and di ako marunong magreview huhuhu.. so goodluck sa inyo host kasi im sure super dami ang mga sasali dito.

His Unfailing Love said...

Wow, great prices, sino kaya ang makakuha ng 1st prices??? Grabe super talaga ang contest na ito.

~ "C" said...

I didn't know posting about the contest was an entry to the contest (slapping my forehead). I thought I was merely campaigning for you guys (which is what matters, I guess). I'll try to come up with something worth entering. But I have a post on Wonder Wifey already. Not exactly my best -- It's raining here and I'm so lazy

kamz said...

ang yummy talaga ng prizes ninyo.. sana makapasok ako kahit man lang sa top five. :D

redamethyst said...

hay, nakita ko na naman ang prizes, kaakit - akit talaga sya. hehe

Leilanie said...

Wow so many prizes!! I need to get started with my reviews! :]

Sherry Go Sharing said...

this is great prizes, I need to keep up with reviews.

zoan said...

hahay kahit yung 2nd prize nalang pambili din ng gatas yun :D hehehe

Chris said...

i am very excited for this contest.. i wish i can win!! :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

oh... its getting excited every seconds

Sherry Go Sharing said...

keep looking at the prize people! this encourage you to do more!