Red And Blues

Red is the color of the approaching month, and if you don't know why, then you should seriously consider getting out of your cold cave. There is a plethora of articles about Valentine's Day ideas for girls and women coming out nowadays, but I must admit, I don't have use for it now. Me and Paulie have been together for almost five years now, and have been living under the same roof for three, and Valentine's is not as special as it used to be. I know that ideally, it shouldn't be that way, but Paulie isn't a naturally sweet guy (I mentioned last GT that he is sweet, but in his own weird way), and I am not exactly sugary sweet myself neither. So yes, I may not have an entry for the third GT this month. LOL. Or maybe I'll just post a picture of him and me doing the dishes together. Ain't that sweet? Hahaha! Or maybe, as my sister suggested, we'll go to Burnham Park with Svet and watch the fireworks there. I think there's a fireworks display every Valentine's at Burnham. Hmm.. Yes, maybe we'll just do that, so I'll have something to post for GT. Haha! Yes, all for the love of Marce Niko.

Our blogversary contest is ongoing! More than $500 of cash and prizes are at stake!

BIG Blogversary Contest


10 comments:

Genefaith said...

sweet kaya yong maghugas ng pinggan together..bihira na yan mangyari sa mag-asawa...he..he..truly sweet in weird ways:)LOL! teka marce alam mo na topics sa GT this month? buti ka pa..he..he...

niko said...

waaaaaaaaaaah i love u too!!

seriously gusto ko tlga bumalik sa baguio eh.. pls capture the fireworks for me :) hihihih di ka pede umabsent masisira NY resolution mo!! :)

kamz said...

wheee! at least meron fireworks.. sparks will still fly. naku, pareho tayo ng hubby... si hubby ko rin di mahilig sa mga mushy and sweet things. we've been together for more than 10 years now... 3 years of marriage pa lang though. hihi!

redamethyst said...

watching fireworks would be sweet. tapos kasama nyo si Svet. that would be cute talaga at happy pa si baby.

zoan said...

akala ko dati yung Burnham Park eh nasa labas ng Bansa natin.. andyan lang pala yan sa Baguio? hehehe tsaka sweet nung naghuhugas kayo ng pinggan, sali mo na rin yung habang nagwawalis kayo sa labas ng bahay :)

niko said...

When we went to Baguio, it's the first time of hubby but there was something fishy happened to him..aba't nag jelly..bakit kaya..? pilitin nyo ako kung bakit..hahah

Sherry Go Sharing said...

is nice your hubby willing to snap picture with you. I ask my dear and he rejects. :(

Sherry Go Sharing said...

continue to next 50 years :D hehe.. then you have grandchildren.. greatgrand perhaps

Sherry Go Sharing said...

five years are long, :D its nice to see both maintain relationship :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

beside pink I also like red colour