Master List Of Blogversary Contest Sponsors

Here's the full list of wonderful people who contributed to make me and Peh's blogversary contest prizes a reality. They are grouped now according to the amount that they pledged, so you will notice that I Am Buraot, Anak Ni Kulapo, Seiko's Diary and Mom Conversations gave the biggest amount among the group, entitling them to the full benefits of being a sponsor. Thank you everyone for actively taking part even before the contest started! Without all of you, we couldn't have pushed through with this contest. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!










Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best Vacation Places : Momma Wannabe : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : The Blogger Hub : : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Online Trends Now : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : It's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : A Woman Remembers :
Beng's Entertainment Spree : Yashiro : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Embrace Life : How I Earn Money Online



7 comments:

pehpot said...

uy sori hehe, mali ung link mo kay umma LOL.. Mom conversation sya, tas ung memories preserved online, palitan daw natin ng Happy Thoughts sabi n Paula

Chris said...

glad to be a part of your celebration! :D

kamz said...

thanks sa backlinks! ang galing, andami ko na backlinks from you and marce peh. super generous nyo talagang dalawa.

zoan said...

whoah :D generous nga nila.. pag ako mananalo ng swertres, este hindi pala ako tumataya, pag ako eh may pera sponsor ko rin kayo.. mga 10 years from now.. hehehe

redamethyst said...

I'm happy I'm one of the sponsors,thanks for hosting this wonderful contest

Sherry Go Sharing said...

with many sponsors on the list this contest is a going to be success!

Genefaith said...

happy to be one of the sponsors and so much happier sana ako kung nasali ko lahat blogs ko..he..he...