GT: First Boyfriend


Whew. Was this month a controversial one for Girls Talk or what?? LOL. I hope no relationships were damaged. Haha! Kidding. So this last installment is about our very first boyfriend. Is this the most crucial moment of all? Hee hee. My first was Marco. Okay, so I am drawing the line here. NO SURNAMES. LOL. So why the secrecy after all this time? Because ours was what I'd like to call a loose end. We did not separate formally. We just moved to another place, and we lost touch. Poof. Just like that. I guess it's our being young at the time. Or the fact that he was my first boyfriend and I didn't know how to handle break-ups then.

Anyway, to compensate for his secret identity, I'll tell you about him. He's a great guy. We only lasted a couple of months but he was the sweetest boyfriend I had. He gave me flowers, greeting cards on special days,
a stuffed toy and all those cheesy stuff guys gave to girls during high school. He came to our house just to get a glimpse of me even if there was a fierce storm that time and the flood water was knee-deep. He was also very chivalrous (yes, that archaic trait which seem to be heading fast into extinction), which was a kilig factor for me even at that time. It still is, by the way.

We go to different schools, but a girl classmate knows him because they're sort of neighbors, and she tells me how Marco is a crush ng bayan (the crush of the town) because he is a good dancer and he's a member of his school's dance troupe, and you know how dancers are perceived as coolness personified back then. Last time I heard from him was on Friendster, more than two years ago. And so I grabbed this picture of him from there. Wahahaha!
(kapal talaga ng mukha ko!) I think this was his high school graduation picture. He hasn't updated his profile since then so I don't know how he looks now. If you happen to know him, shush! He doesn't seem the type to blog though, so I'm pretty safe. LMAO.


I realized that another reason why I chose not to reveal his surname is because after re-reading this entry, I sound like I'm still in love with the guy. LOL. And surely, if Paulie happens to read this, he will hunt Marco down and skin that poor guy alive. LMAO. Hey. Can you blame me if Marco is super sweet? Paulie is sweet too, but in his own weird way. Hee hee. Of course, it's only Paulie that I love and Marco is just a mere memory (ano ito, Maala-ala Mo Kaya? LOL). Love you Paulie!

24 comments:

beakoluvko said...

oh my super brave my picture pa.... have a nice weekend ahead.

mine is up also

Rossel said...

you're so brave gal for posting his picture. ako e maa-outside de kulambo na. lol! Paulie is very understanding, just like my hubby.

Paula said...

Grabe, nagulat ako akala ko ending na pero may bonggang pic pa pala! hahaha
sis, bow ako sayo. ako nga wala na entry kasi ndi ko na talaga kaya tong first boyfriend. binaon ko na talaga sya sa limot. haha
may bitterness ba?! ayoko na talaga maalala. wahaha

Karen Chayne said...

wow! di ko keri ito... hehehe! ang brave mo talaga girl cause me i can't dare posting my ex pic in my blog...

Mys said...

I like your entry since you attached a picture. So different from other entries.

Chubskulit Rose said...

cute nga hehehe, musta na K.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow im so aliw with this entry.. thanks for sharing your story and also his pic to us.. so cute nga hehe, and super haba ng hair mo nun no.. guys like him shouldn't be forgotten, he was your first bf anyway and im sure dami din nya kilig efforts na ginawa sa yo.. past is past, syempre iba na ngayon diba..

Sherry said...

hehe.. so sweet, I did mine http://www.isherrygo.com/2010/01/my-first-boyfriend/

I dont know if my exbf know computer as he is school dropout.

Genefaith said...

oist marce buti ka pa may photo pa...he..he..cute din sya parang one of the gwapings...LOL! pero mas gwapo yong Paulie mo na nakita ko sa other site mo...he..he..kaso lang di mo pinafront view...he..he...

nakakakilig naman yong story...ganyan talaga pag-ibig hahamakin ang lahat makita lang si Kaye...LOL! hope I could do my post too:)

sheng said...

ang guapo niya nman...at ang sweet sweet niya pa ...

redamethyst said...

wow! very nice may picture pa. un akin, hanapin nalang sa facebook. hahah
Here's mine</

Missy Jane said...

Oh wow sana may guts akong ilagay din picture ng ex ko hahaha. Naaliw ako sa last na sinabi mo ate hehehe. Maganda naman kasi minsan balikan un mga magagandang memories pero sympre if you have a partner na ngaun sa present it's better to leave the past behind. :)

Btw mine is UP!

bambie said...

wow! we're not worthy! LMAO! grabe girl, wagi ka! you are so brave, posting his picture and all. in fairness, cutey c marco. :-D

niko said...

correct ka prang you are so into him pa rin loka ka.. at may pahabol pang loveu paulie sa huli!! hahahaa

in fairness you have nice words to say kasi nmn super at highest level nice naman si first bf.. ung saken i will tell u sa ym bawal magmura dito, lol hahhahaah

eh asan ba si paulie.. mashare nga to bwhahahaah. ayan naghahanap ka ng damage na relationship ha :D lol pero sana naman walang nasirang relasyon ang jan theme noh??

Lucia ♡ said...

Awww he looks so super cute!
and ur such a stalker for taking that photo out of his friendster! LOLs :D

I totally sound like i am still in love with my first bf too,hahaha :D I am NOT,it's just that he was a great bf and i only keep the good memories of us two in my head :)

nuts said...

wow, juicy post.. while mine is not even cheesy.. i love reading your post! pag ganyang boy next door ang image, pwede post talaga.. lol

rjs mama said...

may picture pa talaga :) sana huag makita?

hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
my real story
my minute maid

gorgeous_MHE said...

hahaha... brave na brave..
pero hindi mo nireveal ang surname pero post naman ng picture...

You should be proud... kasi ang cute nya...
wonder!! ano na kaya face nya ngaun?

hahaha
great post

Sherry said...

he look sweet :)

sis.. me having firefox crashed u got experienced that?

Sam said...

wow. with picture-galore pa! i wouldn't even dare. haha. buti ka pa may picture ka pa nya. me, sinunog ko na lahat! LOL.

riablahgs said...

tapang mo sis! kudos!!!! and who said chivalry is dead?

kamz said...

eeee!! at may pic ka pa ng first bf mo ha..

musta na? nabasa ba to ni paulie mo? ano reaction? hehehe! kwento naman jan!

niko said...

hindi ko lang alam anong pumasok sa isip ko kung bakit ito ang naging topic..kung ano man ang mangyari after this..naku lagot na ako..pero astig ka tlga..graduation pix pa,..?

niko said...

Hindi ko sure kung nabasa ng hubby ko ang post ko about this..sana lang hindi na kasi alam mo na ang mangyayari after nun..may something fishy lagi yun about my 1st bf eh..