GT: First Date


It's time once again for the reveal-it-all moment of the week! Haha! This week's Girls Talk theme is about our first dates. Wow. Every week this January is a forced trip down the memory lane. Niahaha. But you know, this week's theme should define date. What date? Group, formal, sex? Errrr.. Not that last one very early on in your life, I hope. Niahehe. Okay, so exercising my mind a lot, the first time I went out with a guy (who will remain unnamed because I don't even like an ounce of him anymore. Seriously) was when I was in second year college (nothing during high school that qualifies as a decent date. Haha) and we went to see a movie. No, silly. Nothing romantic. It was Jeepers Creepers. Niahahaha! The date was morbid like that. It was as nice as I can expect from a date, I can call it a friendly date, even. After the movie we went to church (one of the rare moments of my life when I go to church. So there. You now know I don't go to church.) and then we went home chasing after buses. Hee hee. I honestly wish I had something more kilig to share, but unfortunately, fate has dealt me with guys who think punching you playfully in the arms is romantic. LOL. Can you lend me your romantic husbands for a day? Niahehe. Never mind.

18 comments:

Paula said...

Jeepers Creepers talaga? hehehe Siguro para pag natakot ka yakapin mo sya. E kaso ndi ka rin takutin no. LOL!

Rossel said...

I was in college too when I had my first date. It's up now. happy GT!

R. said...

A horror film for a first date is quite unconventional.Ü Cool! I have my entry here.☮.♥.☆

anne said...

hahaha i watched jeepers creepers and the plot was the same in the entire movie it is in the field lol

Mommy Kharen said...

Kahiya, parang ako pinakamaaga nakipag date...hehehehe
uu nga agree ako kay Paula, un ata purpose kaso nga d k matatakutin d umefek sau ung style nia...hehehe

Beth said...

hi kaye, nice to know you enjoyed your first date. mine kasi is flop di ba? di ko napanood jeepers creepers. did I miss 1/4 of my life? :)

gorgeous_MHE said...

haha.. I can't imagine your face that time.. Siguro sobrang simangot kah....

anyways... i hope your second date is more romantic than this....

JAY said...

Hahah, mines went the same. I think we watched an action movie. Nothing romantic happened, whatsoever. D:

Here's my entry. :)

riablahgs said...

Ang romantic naman ng pinanood nyo...Jeepers Creepers pa... LOL! Naku, di ko na alam kung paano ko gagawin yung mga next topic. I cringe everytime I try to recall... Bwahahahaahaaaaaaa....

niko said...

i haven't watched jeepers creepers but with that title pa lang prang stay away na aketch :D morbid at katakot yan noh? hahha. pero alam mo yan ang type nmen panoorin ni yobib nooong 'ligawan' days.. kasi nga alam nyang matatakutin ako at mppakapit ako sa knya LOL hahhaha

church kayo after ng scary movie :D kaloka hhahah super dasal ka siguro dahil sa takot noh?? or wag na maulit ang first date na un :D waaah ahahah

thanks for joining GT marce!! mwah mwah you are always early na ha. congrats!! :)

Niko's Blog
Yena's World
Lover's Mushroom
Girls Rule
Trendy and Heartily Yours

MISSY JANE said...

Romantic masyado Jeepers Creepers haha. I bet yun guy nagyaya manood nun? pero at least you went on a date.

kamz said...

ang galing naman ng first date mo marce at horror movie pinanood nyo! baket? cguro para lalapit at kakapit ka sa kanya pag inabot ka ng takot?

at nagsimba pa kayo after ha? ang cute naman!

redamethyst said...

at talagang nakakatakot ha, para naman mapayakap ka sa kanya? eh natakot ka ba? hehehe

zoan said...

hindi ko rin maalala if may perfect sweet date ba ako :d ahahha

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my dear was romantic at first but not any more

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. he even admit himself is romantic I was like huh.. really.. but I don;t see it. LOL

Sherry Go Sharing said...

jeeper creepers is my favourite movie as the boy also acted in part 4 of die hard

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like the movie JC! yeah this not suitable for kids to watch