Connection Horrors

I haven't gone online lately as much as I want to because our internet connection is intermittent due to the storm. I'm only glad that Ramil (local storm name) is not as fierce as the last two that passed, so we still get a breath of connection every now and then. Plus we get to watch movies while the internet is down because the electricity is still on. I saw 17 Again the other day, and Fedhz told me she's going to review it (she's the one who told me to watch it, fyi) but I have yet to read that. Hee hee.

I'm (kind of) busy with a very violet WordPress site right now, but what with the crappy connection, I can't test it live and it's really slowing down my progress. Anyway, I hope the owner is not too anxious about having it installed already. Hee hee. I will be back and blogging away once our internet is stable. Gawd I can't wait for November so I can change our stupid ISP to a (I hope) better one. That's when our contract for the current ISP expires, so I'm going to have to wait until then. I hope this post finds you safe wherever you are. Have a happy weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Happy weekend to you as well. Hope the internet gets fixed soon. I loved that movie 17 again!!

Genefaith said...

hi sis...kumusta na? Miss coming here...I enjoy watching 17 again too..looking forward to see the very violet wp template you're making..hope you'll get ur internet connection fixed..Happy Sunday!!!

zoan said...

what does ISP mean?

Genefaith said...

gumawa na ba si Marce fehdz ng review ng 17 again?

yeez marce this post keeps me safe...he..he...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my wordpress not update at all I mean the theme. stil so much to learn of wp.

niko said...

isip ko kung ung violet theme blog eh ung saken o ung secret blog hihihih :D

niko said...

so anu na gamit mong connection ngaun marce???